PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garoppolo and Gisele became too friendly..

An unnamed source stated that Tom Brady demanded Garoppolo be traded after he returned home early from getting a massaged by his best bro Alex and caught Gisele taking selfies in a Garoppolo jersey.

The unnamed source also says that since Kraft’s girlfriend is young enough to be his granddaughter he also feared Garoppolo would flash his dimples her way, which is why he mandated the Garoppolo trade.

Multiple sources stated Garoppolo’s lockerroom nickname was “Mr Steal Your Girl.”

ESPN DM me for copyright inquiries...
Also...Super G was distraught that her husband's BFF was the same man who rubbed down Tom's butt muscles 3 times a day. A Brazilian private investigator researched Butt Man's former life, prior to his FDA malfeasances, and discovered he was a spa masseuse at Miss Kitty's Spa and BBQ in South Reno in the 1990's.....using the alias "Chopper."
Super G contacted Miss Linda on the team provided burner phones to voice her concerns...setting in motion the events as we know them.

@Galeb lighten up.. it was not a serious post.
I realized it wasn't serious. Enough negative ******** has been said about Tom, I don't think we needed another thread about it. On the bright side, the thread ended up where it belonged.

I realized it wasn't serious. Enough negative ******** has been said about Tom, I don't think we needed another thread about it. On the bright side, the thread ended up where it belonged.
Yup this lousy thread got what it deserved... it is going to spend the rest of its life on the practice squad.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back