PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FS1 showing a lot of love for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodeislandpatsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Any catch the great promo with show host and former players in a croup text debating who is the greatest Qb tons of TB12 love. The entire channel has shown a great deal of respect and love for Patriots this week. It only has taken 16 years of dominance to get people to turn around but the times are changing! www.youtube.com/user/FoxSports

Any catch the great promo with show host and former players in a croup text debating who is the greatest Qb tons of TB12 love. The entire channel has shown a great deal of respect and love for Patriots this week. It only has taken 16 years of dominance to get people to turn around but the times are changing! www.youtube.com/user/FoxSports
Consider yourself fortunate in terms of your timing. I've seen stuff far less complimentary there.

Guess I can mark FS1 off the kill list.
07172a3f-49b3-4f68-b10e-e5acda4f223b.png

Skip Bayless is one of the biggest Brady/Patriots supporters in sports media period.

Skip Bayless is one of the biggest Brady/Patriots supporters in sports media period.
Honestly I'm surprised few other media personalities tried to be "the defender of Brady & the Patriots", a minority position outside of New England. More interesting than being just another Pats critic.

Skip is often taking different and sometimes unpopular positions which helps make a name for himself.

You forgot to embed the video:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye