PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Found in the Serra archives: Possibly the first ever media interview with Tom Brady in 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbobbo

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
this is just awesome. the announcer:

Long before today's football heroes made it to the top, they were teenagers learning their craft on high school football fields across America. Many started right here in the Bay area, and the question is, "Who are tomorrow's stars?" Well, tonight Dan Fouts introduces you to some of the Bay area's hottest young players. Some names to follow. They may be the names you'll be hearing about for years to come.

Awesome! I need to save that clip. I love that kind of stuff. I wish I could get a hold of his preseason games from 2000 and 2001.

His speed will come with time? Well, I guess he is faster at 40 years old than he was at 18.

this is just awesome. the announcer:

Did that anchor just call him the GOAT? Go listen again a few seconds in I swear he says sure to be the next GOAT.

Why am I getting no sound and not seeing a sound control on that video?

if you mouse over the video, you should see a speaker with an x next to it at the bottom right. click it to un-mute the sound.

Prophetic.

Regards,
Chris

He's got that Benjamin Button thing going...

And sounds the same. It is pretty weird. Still, great video and nice to see the exact thing that would make him great. Humility and dedication to hard work.

Keep on drinking those Kale smoothies and avocado ice cream.. Ponce De Leon just took a turn in his grave.

Where can I get that shirt?

if you mouse over the video, you should see a speaker with an x next to it at the bottom right. click it to un-mute the sound.
Yeah, thanks -- I had to go full-screen to find that.

"The person that has the commitment. The person that goes that extra mile"

His HS coach called it but if he only knew how very long that extra mile was going to be.

I fear the clip exposes Brady. This whole time I thought he was a tireless worker and accomplished everything he set out to do. The speed thing? He never worked on that enough and his game has suffered because of it. Maybe Rodgers really is the better QB after all.:(

Sike! Great post, OP. Thank you for sharing it. :D

Good looking kid. Hope everything turned out okay for him.

Probably because you're nearly as blind as I am, and have the browser text magnified. That does weird things like hide audio volume controls on videos in boxes with preset sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes