PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger Is A Believer

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo59

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Is anyone watching Pats 5th Quarter?

Ron Borges Jr. (Felger) started saying how he is never going to pick against the Pats again, even though they may lose a game he said they are too good, Belichick and his sytem is too good.

By the way the guy picked the Vikings to win.

What a complete change.

Last edited:
Your title says Felger but your post says Borges???

PatsRI said:
Is there a difference?

omg.... I am glad I cant see it (well I really wish I could) but as I was driving and listening to him on friday all I could hear him saying was blah blah the Patriots dont have it, and although I would love for them to win the game, I just dont see it etc etc.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Is there a difference?
I believe Felger can be rehabed but not Borges.

PatsRI said:

It says Ron Borges Jr. which is what Felger has become recently.

I'll edit it for those of you who don't get it.

Last edited:
To hell with Borges...I mean Felger. There is no room for him on this bandwagon.:mad:

Felger says this at least twice a season. It's part of his act. If what he said was true, then two years ago after the Patriots demolished the Colts in the playoffs, Felger would've started his streak of picking the Patriots to win every game.

The guy is just waiting for the Patriots to fail. Not so much to say "I told you so", as Borges is, but just to stir sh*t up because he is a hack journalist.

Last edited:
zippo59 said:
It says Ron Borges Jr. which is what Felger has become recently.

I'll edit it for those of you who don't get it.
It's too late for the brain to be working:D

I thought the Pats would lose, and I was wrong again... Im not sure about next week, but Im picking a win ..

zippo59 said:
Is anyone watching Pats 5th Quarter?

Ron Borges Jr. (Felger) started saying how he is never going to pick against the Pats again, even though they may lose a game he said they are too good, Belichick and his sytem is too good.

By the way the guy picked the Vikings to win.

What a complete change.

I had an uncle who said he was never going to drink again................

i personally dont give a bleep what he thinks anymore...his radio shows and columns were all poison earlier about how we didnt spend to cap, leaving adam go etc etc etc and on and on and now he tries to be a believer so more people call into his radio show...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
I thought the Pats would lose, and I was wrong again... Im not sure about next week, but Im picking a win ..[/QUOTE
Of course, hindsight is 20 - 20, but Belichick vs. Childress and Brady vs. Johnson? Should have been a no brainer.

NEM said:
Actually no, his post says Borges jr, and in parenthesis it says Felger.
If you had actually bothered to read the thread (or looked at the "edited" time on the original post) you would have seen that the post was edited in response to PatsRI's comment.

i feel so good you told me that , geez i feel good, thanks for the felger updates i cant wait for your next one

God do I miss the voice of reason, Tom Curran.. the scribes have all come down a peg since his exit. We are reduced to praising the likes of Felger and Borges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes