PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Faulk - dir. of Player Development @LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin-faulk-tom-brady-jersey-nfl-draft.jpg

Pats nation will always be equally as loud and proud of KFaulk as he is of TB.

Good for Faulk, in La. LSU football is a way of life. Every time I am there, amazed at their purple and gold world.

He may want to defer the information on "reefer madness" though, y'all remember when he got busted at a rap concert with 4 joints in 2008...

Interesting story was with my grandson in NOLA last year, grandson is an advocate of legalizing M.. went into a head shop and talked to the owner about La. rules on M, he told us it will never change as the sheriffs oppose it and for them it is a money making proposition as the state pays $$$ per diem to keep folks charged with possession locked up, without that money their budgets would not cover the cost of running all of those jails or all those deputies.

Good for Faulk, in La. LSU football is a way of life. Every time I am there, amazed at their purple and gold world.

He may want to defer the information on "reefer madness" though, y'all remember when he got busted at a rap concert with 4 joints in 2008...

Interesting story was with my grandson in NOLA last year, grandson is an advocate of legalizing M.. went into a head shop and talked to the owner about La. rules on M, he told us it will never change as the sheriffs oppose it and for them it is a money making proposition as the state pays $$$ per diem to keep folks charged with possession locked up, without that money their budgets would not cover the cost of running all of those jails or all those deputies.

My mind also went there when I heard this news. I'm sure his Patriots hero status helped him get a job in spite of his criminal record, but damn...the fact that he got actually arrested, charged, all that for a personal use amount of weed at a Lil Wayne show...

And yeah, the prison industrial complex is huge, nefarious, and affects a lot of different things. That's what happens when you run it like a business.

When you hear about that on top of the other infrastructure failures throughout that state, it makes you wonder what they're doing with their tax dollars.

When you hear about that on top of the other infrastructure failures throughout that state, it makes you wonder what they're doing with their tax dollars.

The "Kingfisher" lives..

I think they spend it on their K-12 public schools. Super high ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes