PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric Mangini to be named Browns coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric Mangini To Be Named Browns Head Coach

"Why ask this board?

You should go ask the Jets board. Obviously we took his manuevering as back stabbing but you have to ask the Jets fans if they took it as him being ratty or him trying to whatever he can to hurt a division opponenet thus helping his team. My guess is Jets fans enjoyed watching him attempt to destroy us but obviously think he is a failure because he couldn't do it but they likey don't feel distrust the way we do."

Great point; the hatred towards this guy knows no bounds, we get it already. Some of you act like this guy stole your woman and burnt your house to the ground.

In the grand scheme of life, he's an effin NFL head coach for Christ sakes, so take it down a couple of pegs, you'll live a lot longer......................

I really feel sorry for Browns fans. I just don't understand this at all. The Romeo hiring was a failure, so they go out and hire a guy from the same tree who has even less experience and almost as bad a record as a HC.

What's the record for shortest amount of time between firings as a HC? I'm sure Mangini will get fired again within 3 years.

I'm sure Mangini will get fired again within 3 years.

He's got a great start in that direction, hiring Rex Ryan as his DC and Daboll as his OC. What an awful trio. Remember seeing the Raider defensive players walk away from Ryan on the sidelines when he was yelling at them during the Pats game?

Wasn't Daboll our WR coach or something along those lines? I seem to remember Eric poaching him when he went to the NYJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST