PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric Mangini... how many aliases does he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Ratgini.

Mangina.

Can you come up with some other funny ones????

I refer to him as Man-Judas.

What does mean "Mangina"? I don't get it.

i like Eric the Rat
kind of has a norse/viking sound to it.

Ratgini.

Mangina.

Can you come up with some other funny ones????

Does 'other funny ones' imply that Ragini and Mangina are funny? Because they're not.

Bill Fatcells, Bill Coward and the ****tsburgh Squealers, the Tampa Gay F*ckin'Queers, the Lolphins, Tony Dungheap and the Dolts, the New York Jests, the Oakland Faders, the New Orleans 'Aints, the Cincy Bungles, the Dallas Cokeboys...

Who really thinks these are funny? 13 year olds?

I've always liked Tubby Ratfink

Does 'other funny ones' imply that Ragini and Mangina are funny? Because they're not.

Bill Fatcells, Bill Coward and the ****tsburgh Squealers, the Tampa Gay F*ckin'Queers, the Lolphins, Tony Dungheap and the Dolts, the New York Jests, the Oakland Faders, the New Orleans 'Aints, the Cincy Bungles, the Dallas Cokeboys...

Well, we were late growing up. Weeeeeeeeeeee, we're Peter Pan and we hate, hate hate!

My favorites are "Fredo" ( from G.F.1) and "The Fat Hobbitt ( Not to be confused with Frodo of the rings)

MangIdiot is the best one as far as I'm concerned... I've never understood the Mangina infatuation with so many around here

I find it particularly offensive to associate women's private parts with this guy on a number of different levels and just can't understand why so many people use it

MangIdiot rolls off the tongue and given the earlier Mangenius references it is most fitting

Y'know I am new on here, but been lurking for quite awhile. You're such a downer in a lot of your posts. Lighten up will ya?
Repeat after me "This is just a internet forum, this is just an internet forum."

See.... don't you feel better now???

Waterboy and future head coach of Bentley college

Manweenie, or as Bill used to call him "Hey Towel boy! Yeah you chubbs! Come here!"

Last edited:
"Man-Boobs"

Attachments

• mangini-3.jpg
    mangini-3.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 33
  • mangini_eric2.jpg
    mangini_eric2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 34
"Man-Boobs"

Eh, I'll give him credit, he's worked hard and lost a lot of weight so that one doesn't work s much anymore. Which sucks because Tubby Ratfink is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe