PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Effect trade affects the return game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Now that Tate is our #1 receiver, can you continue to justify using him in the return game, especially given the injury history? I would consider it playing with fire. Which, given Tate's special teams prowess to date, means the Pats lose yet another critical weapon.

Now that Tate is our #1 receiver, can you continue to justify using him in the return game, especially given the injury history? I would consider it playing with fire. Which, given Tate's special teams prowess to date, means the Pats lose yet another critical weapon.

KR is safer than PR, so I'm not convinced that's going to change.

Last edited:
Maroney was the KR when he was starting his second year. Welker was returning punts on Monday. I don't think this changes anything. The starters have to play ST because there's only 45 active players.

Last edited:
Not playing someone healthy due to fear of injury is the stupidest thing ever.

Not playing someone healthy due to fear of injury is the stupidest thing ever.

I thought Moss-for-a-third midseason was the stupidest thing ever. Well, second stupidest after Moss-for-a-fourth.

Maroney was the KR when he was starting his second year. Welker was returning punts on Monday. I don't think this changes anything. The starters have to play ST because there's only 45 active players.

Exactly, should we stop using our starting safety Chung on ST because we don't want to get him tired or have another chance to be injured?

No..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey