PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles say they faked a walk through in case the Pats were spying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4SevenHomie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I don't buy it. There's only so much time available for practice and walk-throughs. Why waste it?

They didn't have to do anything. Christmas came the moment the game started and they saw Malcolm Butler wasn't playing and they could go 14 for 17 passing against Rowe, Richards, Basemosi

Teams keep trying to catch the Patriots cheating, and never do. Doesn’t that seem to indicate that they aren’t?

They keep talking crap. You won the game. Just zip it!
Yeah, it's actually pretty hilarious. The Eagles have done a lot of talking about the Patriots, all the usual talking heads have been talking about the various things going on with the Patriots, it's like football doesn't exist outside of the Patriots.

Really interested to see what's going to happen in a few years.

Yeah, it's actually pretty hilarious. The Eagles have done a lot of talking about the Patriots, all the usual talking heads have been talking about the various things going on with the Patriots, it's like football doesn't exist outside of the Patriots.

Really interested to see what's going to happen in a few years.
The league needs a villain. Regardless of whether the hatred is rational or not. Will definitely be interesting following the TB/BB era.

Maybe things will go back to fans and players focusing on their own teams? Don’t see a team generating enough jealousy to lead to the same kind of hate since it’d be tough for another team to duplicate the high success.

I really hate this type of crap:

'We ran a fake practice because the Pats are cheaters' Ho, Ho, F-ing Ho.

F-off with that crap.

Between this story and that douchebag Lane Johnson chatting crap about us, I look forward to when we play these asshats again.

Not too much fun anymore. Giants fans were nowhere close to this level of douchebaggery

Morning sports update: The Eagles might’ve staged a fake walk-through before Super Bowl LII in case the Patriots were spying

...And the douhcenuggets are cheering and cackling like hyenas at this because it's supposedly the blue print at what made us lose the Super Bowl, in their minds...

...because, you know-- those damn Patriots can't win without cheating, as they say...

The Patriots have won 5 titles without cheating. Any other opinions are trash and really don’t matter.

Maybe if the Eagles defense focused on the game more instead of this they would have given up less than 503 yards passing.

they beat us twice in a row now...?

Packers fans are having a field day with this story! They can't stop creaming their pants over this story, and Brady not catchin the ball on the trick play.

Packers fans reeeeally have come out of the gutters recently and just when we lose, too. Their fan base has been talking the most crap.

They say stupid **** like, "Rodgers' team wouldn't have lost that game.", "Rodgers would've made the hail Mary 10/10 times.","Rodgers wouldn't have fumbled or dropped the pass to him."

Even when I bring up how they choked against Seatlle and Atlanta, they go back to the cheating accusations and how Vinatieri winning our Super Bowls for us. This fan base never shuts up.

I really hate this type of crap:

'We ran a fake practice because the Pats are cheaters' Ho, Ho, F-ing Ho.

F-off with that crap.

Between this story and that douchebag Lane Johnson chatting crap about us, I look forward to when we play these asshats again.
Yep, the Lane Johnson stuff cracks me up too. A team has success one year and they're perceived as being "looser" than the Patriots, so it's fair game for everyone to start sniping about how the "Patriots way doesn't work."

It's like when the Jets went to "back--to-back AFC championships games" under Rex Ryan. We saw how that ended up. Watch out, Eagles.

Packers fans are having a field day with this story! They can't stop creaming their pants over this story, and Brady not catchin the ball on the trick play.

Packers fans reeeeally have come out of the gutters recently and just when we lose, too. Their fan base has been talking the most crap.

They say stupid **** like, "Rodgers' team wouldn't have lost that game.", "Rodgers would've made the hail Mary 10/10 times.","Rodgers wouldn't have fumbled or dropped the pass to him."

Even when I bring up how they choked against Seatlle and Atlanta, they go back to the cheating accusations and how Vinatieri winning our Super Bowls for us. This fan base never shuts up.
So I guess you live in Wisconsin...

Translation? The eagles have low iqs or mental illness. They are also very sore winners.

Who wins a super bowl and then still runs their mouth like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes