PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dustin Pedroia retires

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Thank you Pedey. Legend.

great member of the organization. Hope he comes back in a coaching/advisor role.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

I hope so.

Red Sox.... Red Sox.... that term sounds familiar but I am having difficulty placing it.....

Pedroia was always a scrapper. Great Red Sox player. Unfortunately his body started breaking down.

Enjoy your well deserved retirement.

Is it wrong that I thought he was already retired? I can't remember him playing in about four or five years.

Loved the gritty play and maximum effort.

Once a Red Sox, always a Red Sox. I remember the diving stop to preserve Buchholz’s no-no. Incredible play ... punctuated by a “F**k yeah!”as Pedroia saw the throw beat the runner at first.

It’s the day of Dustins. Dustin Diamond dies and Dustin Pedroia retires.

Great player, but it was time. Injuries did him in these last 3 years. Good luck in retirement Pedy!

I loved his remark to the security guard who didn't think he was a player. Pedroia’s tone-setting leadoff home run in Game 1 against Rockies lefty Jeff Francis, then his totally in character declaration the next day when a Coors Field security guard questioned whether he was really a player.

“Ask Jeff Francis who I am,” said Pedroia,

Dude's been retired in all but name for quite awhile now...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back