PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't insult Tek with a low ball offer.....LOL

He was supposedly banging Hazel before that ... that would make Heidi & Hazel kissing cousins.:eek:

Maybe it's Hazel Mae then. Afterall, she did skip town.

I do love Heidi though.

Heidiwatneybikini.jpg

Last edited:
It is about time Tek hit something !

I just don't see any value for Tek. At this point, Bard is probably a better hitter, and was $2.5M if he hits all his incentives. I-Rod is a better hitter than Tek, and can't get a $3m 1 year offer.

Tek's defense has decline significantly, and he can't throw runners out. I don't see him being worth any more than Bard is, honestly.

He really should have signed the Arb offer immediately.

He is running out of offers right now, Brad Ausmus just signed to back up Martin at LA which was a team interested in him. And did you guys here that he claimed he didn't know that teams would have to give up a draft pick for him haha!

He is running out of offers right now, Brad Ausmus just signed to back up Martin at LA which was a team interested in him. And did you guys here that he claimed he didn't know that teams would have to give up a draft pick for him haha!

How does 'Tek' spell Jody Reed ... :rolleyes::banned:

teks divorce goes to mediation today. meaning if he signed a contract before today there was a very good chance that half of the contract would have gone to his soon to be x wife. when he signs after today the entire contract money is his alone.

teks divorce goes to mediation today. meaning if he signed a contract before today there was a very good chance that half of the contract would have gone to his soon to be x wife. when he signs after today the entire contract money is his alone.

I like the way you think.:D

You're definitely on the young side insano ... :eek: Divorces are based on net worth and expected future earnings (ie the children are entitled as is his ex wife to their customary style of living) ... he has to fork over a check every month ... the money will never be his alone until his youngest is 18. Not many fathers divorce their children also ... though unfortunately some do.

You're definitely on the young side insano ... :eek: Divorces are based on net worth and expected future earnings (ie the children are entitled as is his ex wife to their customary style of living) ... he has to fork over a check every month ... the money will never be his alone until his youngest is 18. Not many fathers divorce their children also ... though unfortunately some do.
im older than you are. all divorces are not the same. waiting to sign a contract after his divorce is final will definitely allow him to keep more of the money from the contract.

Last edited:
im older than you are and im not suffering from metal illness as you seem to be. all divorces are not the same. waiting to sign a contract after his divorce is final will definitely allow him to keep more of the money from the contract.

Not going to argue with you, do your homework before you post, earnings are not lottery winnings.
You think her lawyer was stupid about Tek's future worth?
So he didn't agree to a $10 million arbitration so he could sign a $6 million contract so his wife would get less that's crazy.

I'm not a lawyer and even I know a judge / lawyer will do their best ... especially when there is a divorce in a marriage with children to try to maintain as close as possible the same standard of living pre-divorce. While a high wage earner cannot be expected to fully maintain the exact standard of living that existed before the divorce they will try to get it as close as possible.

Tek earned more money in the past than he will in the future thus complicating and not aiding his situation. You are also assuming he wishes to put the screws to his kids which is very unfair for you to assume ... by cheating his ex-wife he would also be cheating the kids as they will also be living with her especially during the season.

Last edited:
Not going to argue with you, do your homework before you post, earnings are not lottery winnings.
You think her lawyer was stupid about Tek's future worth?
So he didn't agree to a $10 million arbitration so he could sign a $6 million contract so his wife would get less that's crazy.

I'm not a lawyer and even I know a judge / lawyer will do their best ... especially when there is a divorce in a marriage with children to try to maintain as close as possible the same standard of living pre-divorce. While a high wage earner cannot be expected to fully maintain the exact standard of living that existed before the divorce they will try to get it as close as possible.

Tek earned more money in the past than he will in the future thus complicating and not aiding his situation. You are also assuming he wishes to put the screws to his kids which is very unfair for you to assume ... by cheating his ex-wife he would also be cheating the kids as they will also be living with her especially during the season.
did i say anything about putting the screws to teks kids or cheating his wife? dont put words in my mouth ok buddy? take your meds before you post. that way you will be able to read. i assumed nothing. teks divorce was mediated today. since the court or his wife's lawyer has no idea what teks future earnings will be. it only stands to reason he would do better waiting to sign a contract after mediation is over. if he in fact wanted to wait till after mediation that's hardly putting the screws to his wife or his kids. both sides hire attorneys to get the best divorce settlement they can.

Last edited:
im older than you are. all divorces are not the same. waiting to sign a contract after his divorce is final will definitely allow him to keep more of the money from the contract.

That is EXACTLY what they were sayin on WEEI yesterday.

That is EXACTLY what they were sayin on WEEI yesterday.

Yeah ... no doubt ... turn down a $10 million contract to sign a $6 million contract and keep more of the money. WEEI is a great source of legal information.:rolleyes:

You are also assuming he wishes to put the screws to his kids which is very unfair for you to assume ... by cheating his ex-wife he would also be cheating the kids as they will also be living with her especially during the season.

Put the screws to his kids? Even if Tek never makes another cent, his kids will live better than 99% of us will.

I'd love to know how that works.. If Tek were to sign a big contract (I know.. it's not likely.. just making a point), his wife could drag him back into court to have her child support increased.. I know that's what happens to me if my salary increases.. As we all know, child support is a percentage of your pay.. whether it's $50,000 or $5,000,000.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back