Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Donovan McNabb this AM

"I don't think the Patriots should have beaten the Texans."
"Leveon Bell makes the Steelers go, and he didn't play."
"We should have beaten the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl, but we turned it over."

Dude needs to get over it. You got beat and you were overrated anyway.

Ha, what a sore loser.

"We turned the ball over." I'm sure that had nothing to do with the defense right.

Also, wasn't it McNabb who went on TV in September or October of 2014 and said definitively "Tom Brady will NOT be the starting QB of the Patriots next year. You heard it here first."

Ha, what a sore loser.

"We turned the ball over." I'm sure that had nothing to do with the defense right.

Also, wasn't it McNabb who went on TV in September or October of 2014 and said definitively "Tom Brady will NOT be the starting QB of the Patriots next year. You heard it here first."
>>"We turned the ball over."

Right, and you also threw up all over the field a bit. Plus who was it throwing those wounded ducks up to Rodney anyway?

In that same discussion, Stephen A. was talking about how it was a FACT that the first couple super bowls were all about the Patriots defense AND Adam Vinatieri.

Here is the real FACT: Brady threw for 350 yards and that was top 2 or 3 performance ALL-TIME. After Rodney went out, the defense gave up 29 points in 30 minutes. Adam Vinatieri MISSED 2 field goals.

Donovan McNabb this AM

"We should have beaten the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl, but we turned it over."

To be fair, I listened to him on the radio after the game and he said, peyton manning got a lot of recognition due to his last name etc but Tom Brady is the GOAT.And he kept repeating it.

In that same discussion, Stephen A. was talking about how it was a FACT that the first couple super bowls were all about the Patriots defense AND Adam Vinatieri.

Here is the real FACT: Brady threw for 350 yards and that was top 2 or 3 performance ALL-TIME. After Rodney went out, the defense gave up 29 points in 30 minutes. Adam Vinatieri MISSED 2 field goals.
Steven A was like , if marshawn lynch runs from the 1 yard line they lose the SB. dont mention the freak kearse play or tyree play.

Lol is he still in denial that he puked in the Super Bowl?

He, Marshall, LaClassian and Kurt should have a cry-in...on the NFLN. It'd get big ratings in flyover country.

Meanwhile, Deion and Irvin can have a "winners corner". At least they have a winner's attitude and understand what's going on in New England.

That disgrace is still being given a microphone and money? What a feckin joke.

Show us your rings, Donovan.

The only team we've beaten in the Brady/Belichick era that has a team full of grown men who have made no excuses are the 2014 Seahawks. Credit where credit is due.

Which is a tad surprising.

Donovan McNabb this AM

Don't feed the trolls.

Which is a tad surprising.

It isn't if you know anything about the players beyond what the post-fact sports media gives us.

Donovan McNabb this AM

why why why do you have to post this garbage on here? who gives a **** what he has to say. dont we have better things to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft