PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you listen to any draft podcasts?

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
And if so, which ones?
The guru of film breakdown Greg Cosell used to do a really nice one with Doug Farrar, but that has gone away. He does do a 20 minute spot on a weekly basis on the Ross Tucker podcast.

Cecil Lammey and Sigmund Bloom do one a few months before the draft on footballguys.

Another one I used to listen to but seems to have gone away was mockingthedraft. It had a guy from draftbreakdown on it and was good.

espnfirstdraft with Mel Kiper will start up after the senior bowl

Finally, I really like Daniel Jeremiah's move the sticks podcast. I have been listening to him for years and he has come along ways personality wise. Has always had great info.

I am looking for more to listen to, so please add any that you like to the list.

Matt Waldman and others also get together for google hangouts where he goes over film with other draftniks.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/nfl-draft/2015-draft-analysis/

Also Ethan Hammerman is part of Kvetching Draftniks on Youtube and adds a Patriots perspective to the proceedings.

Just to add to this, each video, focusing on one or two prospects, lasts over and hour. It is so detailed in terms of a play by play breakdown of a prospect that you can't fail to learn something.

As for Ethan Hammerman, he's well worth a follow. Like me he's a fan if Terry Williams and was the guy who put me on to Jimmie Ward last year. He also replies on Twitter to questions.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back