PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Bucs @ Saints

Where you impressed by the bills? Who cares. It’s about surviving and advancing. They could play better next week.

forgey playing better it’s a different matchup that alone makes this matchup useless

They always say it is really difficult for a team to beat another team three times in one season(and post season). We saw this play out again tonight.

I think the last team I recall doing it was Pats vs Miami a long while back. Probably been others but thats the only one I can think of.

We finally get an Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady showdown. Do you guys think Tampa Bay can beat Green Bay?

They always say it is really difficult for a team to beat another team three times in one season(and post season). We saw this play out again tonight.
That’s not really true, two thirds of the time the sweeping team gets the third win.

i am very conflicted about this result. on one hand brady deserves this and i am happy for him. On the other , people are going to say BB is the same as arians which i have a hard time digesting.

Bittersweet seeing as it’s possibly Brees’ last game but over the moon for TB12, Gronk and Bucs’ fans.

That game couldn't have gone any better to me. Close for most of it, but not much doubt by crunch time. Next week is the type of game Brady wins and Rodgers doesn't even show up to. Not saying that's how it will play out, but that's how it has in the past.

To all the people talking about how this affects Bill's legacy: I don't give a single ****. I just want to see the GOAT send all these HOF QBs home.

Belichick apologists are in anguish over this

the GOAT is headed to the nfc championship while Bill sits at home watching

what’s crazy is he’s the original Tom Brady hater in here what a turnaround for SB1
He even has more faith in this team then me. After the 2and NO games, I was just expecting a playoff appearance and either a one and done or a win in wild card but a loss in the divisional game.

Mike Evans 1 catch 3 yards

Both teams did a great job taking away the other team's top weapon. The Bucs offense was nothing special today. Their defense put them in position to score several times.

Mike Evans 1 catch 3 yards
But TB won & they have other good WRs/TEs..NO doesn’t (Sanders is old). NO HAS to get Thomas involved to win in the playoffs; no way around it.

happy for Brady, gets to drop his you know what's on Bill the Coach...

That’s not really true, two thirds of the time the sweeping team gets the third win.

I don't know if it is true or not. But that is what they say.

They say that, but they're wrong.
"Since 1970, a total of 21 teams have gone 2-0 against a divisional opponent in the regular season and then faced them again in the playoffs and those 21 teams went 14-7 in the third game, which means 66.7% of the teams have finished the three-game sweep. Over the past 25 years, that number is 75% (9-3). "

quoted from 2021 NFL divisional playoff picks, schedule: Tom Brady misses out on NFC title game, Bills edge Ravens

i am very conflicted about this result. on one hand brady deserves this and i am happy for him. On the other , people are going to say BB is the same as arians which i have a hard time digesting.
GM Bill needs to step up his game right now. I think he will.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back