PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Bucs @ Saints

Get a stop to start the 3rd quarter and get a lead. Get ahead of them.

TB offense made too many mistakes in the first half. This game should not be close
TB on offense will play alot better in the second half You heard it hear 1st.

mans brady isnt?
OMG.....this is not about Brady. I was making an observation about Brees. Why is everything a comparison ? Obviously I think Brady is great .This was not even a discussion about Brady . You need to grow up and stop putting words in other posters mouths.

Bucs were down 31-0 the last time they met, so to be tied at the half is good.

Looks like Saints are running a cover 7 with both safeties in dual responsibilities. Brady has got to figure that out and fast- no way in hell Braindead Leftwich is going to have the foresight to make the necessary adjustments.

There is no way Brady plays as poorly as he did in the first half in the second half. Bucs should win this if there defense keeps it up.

Small sample size but Godwin is one of the bigger playoff chokers recently. Weird
Godwin is so good though, I think they still keep going back to him. Hope it doesn't shot them in the foot though.

TB on offense will play alot better in the second half You heard it hear 1st.

They usually do, no secret.

And Brees usually wilts. At least his arm will.

Bucs were down 31-0 the last time they met, so to be tied at the half is good.

Looks like Saints are running a cover 7 with both safeties in dual responsibilities. Brady has got to figure that out and fast- no way in hell Braindead Leftwich is going to have the foresight to make the necessary adjustments.

How about running slants? This coaching staff is braindead.

There is no way Brady plays as poorly as he did in the first half in the second half. Bucs should win this if there defense keeps it up.
Defense is keeping them in it. They might have to get another turnover.

How about running slants? This coaching staff is braindead.

I would go with rub routes and crossers, get those picks going so Brady can get the ball out of his hands fast. Tire that rush out.

Kamara gashing Bucs D

terrible tacking by the Bucs, could have had no gain yet Kamara picks up 6

Kamera getting whatever he wants as this dumbass Bowles plays 2 safety deep

Run defense a big letdown on this series. Brady and this offense will have to start capitalizing.

NO is being bailed out by their D. Were it not for them + big early STs...
Their 2 ST plays early set up scores ....NO D has been stout

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back