PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Bucs @ Saints

Aight where were the two guys asking why Brady didn’t throw it to stone hands 28 on the incompletion to Gronk earlier

Where are Evans, Godwin and AB?? They are invisible. Honestly the offensive gameplan is weird. It’s all on the outside. The last 5 weeks their bread and butter was the inside

I am sure Brady is allowed to audible and decide to throw to a different receiver if he sees a match up he likes or doesn't like. I seriously doubt that Arians and Leftwich give him no options other than run the play they call exactly the way they called it.

These dudes are like Orange in Chief supporters. It's never his fault:rofl:

Pats should sign Chad Henne. Better than Stidham. :D

Brady didn’t call that play...Arians and leftwich control everything
i always believed the big difference between manning and brady was that brady was used well by his coaches and he relied on them a lot for gameplans. Manning on the other hand was all on his own. If brady has to do this now without coaches telling him to just throw a short pass or rush for a 1st down, its going to be harder for the bucs. Right now payton +brees is like Bill + brady. lets see long way to go. This saints offense isnt very good.
Brady is also 43 and out his prime

Evans need to shut up and play

A couple of things.

- I think Arians and Leftwich are average to above average coaches. I think we have been spoiled here to not realize what bad coaching looks like. Arians will never be confused with Belichick, but he isn't Adam Gase either.
- I am also not sure they called a deep pass on 3rd and one. Did Brady check off his receiver because he thought he could make the big play with one on one coverage or was his first and second read not get open. People always blame the play calling on plays like this and many times it is execution issues.
- Brady's pass was horrible either way.
Arians is a clown. Basically Rex Ryan. He was fine as a coordinator but he is totally in over his head as a HC.

AT least Fournette caught that one

i always believed the big difference between manning and brady was that brady was used well by his coaches and he relied on them a lot for gameplans. Manning on the other hand was all on his own. If brady has to do this now without coaches telling him to just throw a short pass or rush for a 1st down, its going to be harder for the bucs. Right now payton +brees is like Bill + brady. lets see long way to go. This saints offense isnt very good.
If Brady was playing halfway decent they would be up by multiple scores.

They need to move the ball consistently and today they killed themselves taking unecessary shot

Again, that might not be coaching. The short routes might not be there or Brady might be seeing things that he feels he can exploit.

Where are Evans, Godwin and AB?? They are invisible. Honestly the offensive gameplan is weird. It’s all on the outside. The last 5 weeks their bread and butter was the inside
And that comes down to coaching...again give BB this lineup and he wins the SB easily!

Big gainer!

Cmon... TD

Give Brady James White (assuming Arians’ properly utilizes him) & this offense is lethal.

Drew Brees announced he's retiring end of this year. We'll see if the NFL rigs it for Brees.

Drew Brees can't throw the ball more than 3 yards. This is painful to watch him throw.
he did???

Arians is a clown. Basically Rex Ryan. He was fine as a coordinator but he is totally in over his head as a HC.
I’ve watched this team all season ....Arians sucks azzzzz

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back