PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Bucs @ Saints

Saints are just a better, more complete team than Bucs....Good run for Tom but I can’t imagine them getting past Saints tonight....and Brady has most weapons he has ever had....but Bucs are poorly coached and undisciplined. ST are awful and their D is shaky.
lol..just watch the damn game, it's up for grabs still.

Alright if a ref can call that int inbounds than I’m gonna say the fix is in wtf is that

3rd and 1 and you throw deep! Totally opposite of what has been working the last 5 weeks!

it’s weird, the last 5 weeks, the D plays zone and gets killed and the O is rolling and today the D playing man and the O is back to its old self

Why on earth do they go deep on 3rd & 1 though.

What's with the bombs on 3rd and short. You don't need the home run that bad, just chip away and make noodle arm beat you

Pete Carroll special, bomb on 3rd and 1.

And that’s the play call on 3rd and 1

Enough of the bombs on third and one
Arians is one of worst coaches in history of NFL....give BB this all star offensive lineup and no one would stop them....Arians is a moron

I still can't believe Chad Henne was the hero for the Chefs

Saints are just a better, more complete team than Bucs....Good run for Tom but I can’t imagine them getting past Saints tonight....and Brady has most weapons he has ever had....but Bucs are poorly coached and undisciplined. ST are awful and their D is shaky.
i dont think saints have enough firepower. bucs need a 2 score lead to break this open. I agree with the coaching part.

Lol Brady don't give a **** :rofl:

Arians makes Adam Gase look like the GOAT coach

fake punt coming ?

Most mind boggling play calling. Why do teams launch it deep on 3rd and 1? Pick up the 1st, then take your shot. Tom should've audibles out of that.

Ok with the bomb on 3rd if you're going for it on 4th.

Aaaand they're punting. o_O

Moronic throw by Brady on third and one. What this Tampa offense has done against the Saints average defense this season has been a grotesque embarrassment to professional sports.

The Saints to get away with a lot more “grabbing” down field than any other team I’ve seen
Godell wants Saints in SB

Another Josh special. Deep ball on 3rd and short. Tough to watch
i disagree . josh >>>>>>>> leftwich/arians. we love to hate him but he is miles better these guys.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back