PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Disgruntled Vikings fan puts U.S. Bank Stadium on Craigslist

I saw the potential of this defense in full display Sunday. The potential to be humiliated again in the SB, the potential to lose a game when the offense play well and put 30+ points and still lose.
Ifc this team gets humiliated in the superbowl I'll be freaking ectstatic. Know why? because you need to make it to the Superbowl to be humiliated in the Superbowl, and I honestly don't think this group of players is going to get that far. There's better teams in the AFC right now, I wouldn't like this team's chances against either the Texans or the Chiefs right now.

Not a knock on these players, there's just better teams out there this year and no fan should be claiming that the Superbowl is some kind of birthright. This roster is by no means stacked on either side of the ball. If we win a playoff round this year we're doing well.

Did anyone actually think Kirk Cousins was gonna work out?

You mean besides Rick Spielman, a bunch of purple footie pajama wearing tools and Cou$in$ himself? Probably not.

Ifc this team gets humiliated in the superbowl I'll be freaking ectstatic. Know why? because you need to make it to the Superbowl to be humiliated in the Superbowl, and I honestly don't think this group of players is going to get that far. There's better teams in the AFC right now, I wouldn't like this team's chances against either the Texans or the Chiefs right now.

Not a knock on these players, there's just better teams out there this year and no fan should be claiming that the Superbowl is some kind of birthright. This roster is by no means stacked on either side of the ball. If we win a playoff round this year we're doing well.

I was going to say Playoffs instead of SB, but I really think the Patriots can get there. I almost agree completely with your post, I agree that there are better teams but I think the Patriots belong in this group and I like our chances against KC that is the Juggernaut in the AFC this year. I think the Chargers is a team to keep in mind that could create a lot of problems, they have talent on both sides of the ball but Rivers has his problems when it's clutch time.

The Pats playing on Gillete against Houston or Pittsburgh the Pats will be a 6 point favorite in Vegas.

Given how the Pats keep playing on the road maybe we should put the Patriots planes on Craigslist too?;)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back