PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did someone Die, or is someone on the Patriots Dying??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t cure stupid

john_tomasi.png
20111121-snlcharacters-21-newpat.nocrop.w420.h670.jpg

He's desperate to write something poetically profound to try to salvage something from his crappy career.

I have never, and will never ever give Tomase a click, a listen or any credence whatsoever on anything after he destroyed the Pats' reputation with lies and untruths the morning of the SB in 2007. It is incredible to me that he has a job anywhere, any time in sports. Whatever he says, you can be sure the opposite is the truth.

Why would anyone bother reading anything he produces? Only thing worth it in my opinion is his termination or quitting journalism (in reality - opinion nonsense) post.

What a great question.

Oh how I long for the day when the idiots' refrains aren't re-posted here.

Look, we all want more, so don't take this the wrong way.....but doesn't "getting to the championship game" already squash those who say the dynasty is ending?

A team can't win it every year, but if you make it to the final four that should automatically discredit any talk of it being a bad year.

I'm sure Kellerman is still trying to come up with a way to say his "cliff talk" is accurate.

I am sorry guys for polluting the forum with this trash. I thought the article was amusingly ridiculous, so I thought to share it. Mods delete the thread if you want to.

according to Tomase, the dynasty is ending. WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
I made the mistake of tuning in WEEI a few Saturdays ago and Tomase was on. His co-host was blabbing off-topic about his dog and Tomase said, "I hate dogs. Don't want to be near them, don't want anything to do with them." As if we needed any more reason to despise that obnoxious tub of lard.

I have never, and will never ever give Tomase a click, a listen or any credence whatsoever on anything after he destroyed the Pats' reputation with lies and untruths the morning of the SB in 2007. It is incredible to me that he has a job anywhere, any time in sports. Whatever he says, you can be sure the opposite is the truth.
And the Herald along with it. Been in there twice since it happened and both times because the source wasn't linked and probably spent all of 7 seconds on the site (in those 2 instances).

according to Tomase, the dynasty is ending. WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
I refuse to read anything Tomase writes or listen to anything he says. I don't click on his stories and immediately change channels if I see him.HE IS DEAD TO ME!!!!!!

I am sorry guys for polluting the forum with this trash. I thought the article was amusingly ridiculous, so I thought to share it. Mods delete the thread if you want to.

Tomase is himself amusingly ridiculous.

Given your start date and infrequent posting, I was only concerned you were held captive since 2005 or 2006 (or in suspended animation), only recently escaped, and missed his debacle in 2007.:)

No need to apologize for posting. Many will post a reply and mock him without reading his drivel (as you can already see).

Please don't be too hard on yourself. As no self respecting Pats fan would ever click on a link to that offense to humanity's opinion no real harm was done. There's no need for an act of public self flagellation. If anything you have provided the opportunity for the release of some of the residual pent up venom Pats nation has for that piece of excrement.

As for Rollo Tomase and the what he deserves...

gallery-1466436264-ramsay-dog-death-l.gif

I made the mistake of tuning in WEEI a few Saturdays ago and Tomase was on. His co-host was blabbing off-topic about his dog and Tomase said, "I hate dogs. Don't want to be near them, don't want anything to do with them." As if we needed any more reason to despise that obnoxious tub of lard.
He's one of the few guys who speaks and I think "I have zero in common with this guy. Zero"

Sally Jenkins can write a single column about patriots and it’s already light years ahead compares to the local trolling Volin and thick head Thomase. And she’s from the Washington post.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back