PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson donates game check to workers

He looks to have a great future. Seriously impressed with him last Sunday. When he got going he caused us serious trouble.

I thought this was cool: Deshaun Watson donates game check to workers

With so much negative light towards the NFL people forget that these guys even if they make millions they do give up to the communities.

It's a pretty cool cycle, too. Watson grew up in one of the Habitat for Humanity houses that Warrick Dunn's charity takes care of, so he benefited a great deal from one players's charity in his younger years. Very cool to see him doing the same so early on.

Good player, even better person, just a very impressive young man. Hopefully BOB doesn't screw him up too much.

It's a pretty cool cycle, too. Watson grew up in one of the Habitat for Humanity houses that Warrick Dunn's charity takes care of, so he benefited a great deal from one players's charity in his younger years. Very cool to see him doing the same so early on.
hqdefault.jpg

People helping people.

Classy and humble. I could grow to like this kid. Hopefully he stays away from the injury bug and we get to see performances that match the talent and character...

and that we still beat him every time on the field anyway. Nothing better for an NFL fan to see your team beat a good opponent and see a display of class and sportsmanship on both sidelines.

paying forward

a truly great idea

I like this kid, his play speaks for itself, seems like he handles himself like a vet already, now this.. Thumbs up on Watson.

I went from rooting against him, thinking he's overrated to now hoping the kid becomes a great player

Thought he looked like a future star last weekend and had a fun time watching him tear up his defense, and this is a really remarkable gesture. Great kid and I look forward to many years of rooting for him when he's not playing the Patriots.

I hope he succeeds but this year I want the Texans to go 9-7 again.

I hope he does well but I am still not as sold on him as some of you are. He diced up the Pats but he made a lot of risky plays that arent going to go his way every week.

Not sure why some of you seem so excited about an AFC opponent finding a QB.

I'd wager he fizzles out the way RG3 and Kaepernick did.

Not sure why some of you seem so excited about an AFC opponent finding a QB.

I'd wager he fizzles out the way RG3 and Kaepernick did.

I don’t understand the negativity, we were praising him for what he is doing with the community and how he was brought up. We were commenting about his off the field attitude.

The way you made the post is very incinerating and wanting the kid to do bad and wish he did something bad and that he would get kicked out of the NFL.

We can’t praise anyone that is not wearing a pats uniform that is in the AFC?

Just because he can run doesn’t mean he will end up like RG3.

Lastly he has accomplished something in college too, so wouldn’t call him a loser. Who knows how he will do in the NFL in the long run, but he is so far a good human being and helping the community around him, not many rookies have done that.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back