PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver and Boston Mayors make a wager

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Mayors finalize wager on Broncos, Patriots game - KDVR

The Patriots win, The Statue of John Han**** has to wear a Brady jersey and the Boston Mayor is treated to a Colorado steak dinner

IF and thats a BIG if the Broncos win, The statue of Paul Revere has to wear a Teblow jersey and the Denver mayor gets a lobster dinner.

I can understand a wager for the superbowl, but REALLY a divisional game?

If Menino loses, he should be forced to actually pronounce all the Patriots' players' names correctly. I can't think of anything worse for Menino than that.

If Menino loses, he should be forced to actually pronounce all the Patriots' players' names correctly. I can't think of anything worse for Menino than that.

Can ANYONE pronounce 'Ihedigbo'? :D

The Patriots win, The Statue of John Han**** has to wear a Brady jersey and the Boston Mayor is treated to a Colorado steak dinner

IF and thats a BIG if the Broncos win, The statue of Paul Revere has to wear a Teblow jersey and the Denver mayor gets a lobster dinner.

Is duh MAY YAA buying the Jersey? And did he really say The Benver Doncos and refer to Tebow as "E- BOW" ??? :rofl:

Can ANYONE pronounce 'Ihedigbo'? :D

Unfortunately, Menino can't pronounce Welker either. I can't find the audio, but he butchered Welker's, Gronk's, and a few other players' names in a press conference. They have been playing it on the radio all day.

I wonder how the mayor of Foxborough feels about this.

Mumbles should have had Frank from Glostah negotiate for him Frank would have done better.

frank200.jpg
ab04b9_Menino_12202009.jpg

Last edited:

They're going to put a Brady jersey on the mayor's ****? WTF?

Well there is only one question to be answered regarding this bet.......

Does Mayor Menino like his Steak Well,Medium,or Rare?? :snob:

The mayor of Pittsburgh had to Tebow, but making Paul Revere wear a Tebow jersey is worse.

At least they didn't get the Auerbach statue involved. Good to know that some things are still sacred.

Well there is only one question to be answered regarding this bet.......

Does Mayor Menino like his Steak Well,Medium,or Rare?? :snob:

If he orders it anything other than rare, I demand a recall.

There was a wager last week too and Pittsburgh's mayor had to take a picture of him tebowing with a tebow jersey hahaha.

I don't know why Mumbles even bothers, he doesn't give a hoot about the Patriots.

I don't know why Mumbles even bothers, he doesn't give a hoot about the Patriots.

What are you talking about? He loves the Pats. His favorite players are David Woodstein, Rob Polishsoundingname, Gus Weeker, and Aaron Gomez.

Ihedigbo is Swahili for "out of position" I believe.

All I know is that the game hasn't started until they've cut to commercial break with Ihedigbo on the ground clutching his shoulder.

Not sure what kind of injury he's playing with, but I dunno if I've ever seen a player stay down on the field as many times in one season as he has.

Last edited:
i love when other fans call tebow. teblow. shows alot of class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3