PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deflategate Curse Strikes Again: Colts lose coin flip; will pick 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Colts got 1/10th the penalty for losing a coin toss that the Giants did for walkie talkie gate... I don't know whether that makes me want to laugh or cry or...

the-office-andy-punch-o.gif

So the Colts got 1/10th the penalty for losing a coin toss that the Giants did for walkie talkie gate... I don't know whether that makes me want to laugh or cry or...

the-office-andy-punch-o.gif

Considering that the Colts "penalty" was in the 1st round they probably lost more draft value.

I hope the greatest #14 draft pick of all time (Revis?) comes out of this draft. May the Colts feel the sting of losing that coin toss for the next decade.
May their limp-wrists shrivel off...

The coin has been confiscated and is being weighed by Matt Kensil.
No, he hired Exponent to weigh it. They once took $3 million from Goofdell for "proving" that a feather weighed as much as a bowling ball because both fell at the same rate in a vacuum. Bill Nye the Science Guy recommended them to him.

Odd how a coin-flip decides draft position in a multi-billion dollar industry. Make the opposing GMs arm-wrestle for it or something.

sport-graphics-arm-wrestling-695086.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back