PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Adam,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam will always have my respect for what he did HERE, in New England. Everything after the 2005 season is a blurr as far as I am concerned. :p

This was his first ever missed field goal in a clutch situation I believe. Figures it happenes with the Colts. That kick was no where near as pressureing or difficult as the ones he made here.

Oh well, He's still probably a future HOFer IMO. He could have retired after 05 and would have been too. Sucks that he seems to be hurthing his lore with his tenure with the Colts.

Adam will always have my respect for what he did HERE, in New England. Everything after the 2005 season is a blurr as far as I am concerned. :p

This was his first ever missed field goal in a clutch situation I believe. Figures it happenes with the Colts. That kick was no where near as pressureing or difficult as the ones he made here.

Oh well, He's still probably a future HOFer IMO. He could have retired after 05 and would have been too. Sucks that he seems to be hurthing his lore with his tenure with the Colts.

Manning's choking and sucking are rubbing off on him.

Dear Adam,

Even Wes Welker could have made that kick. In fact, he kicked a 29 yarder against us in 2004 during a Miami loss. Enjoy the three million.

Boston Jay

PS: Thanks for missing another one, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back