PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

danny amendola helps the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had goosebumps when I saw that. Just a classic moment.

I understand the haters around the country as I used to hate the 90's Cowboys. There's no reason for America to hate the LOLphins, the R---A---T---S .......Rats Rats Rats or even the Jills............ because they are irrelevant.

The Pats are truly Americas team (mentioned on almost every game broadcast around the league in games that don't involve the Pats,....constantly sold out in every road stadium before the season begins...etc).

Seeing DA holding the flag with his red/white and blue Patriotic road uni made the jealous haters... hate. But all Patriot fans know the hate comes from respect and relevance.

Last edited:
Sick of these professional athletes making the National Anthem about themselves.

I actually had goosebumps when I saw that. Just a classic moment.

I understand the haters around the country as I used to hate the 90's Cowboys. There's no reason for America to hate the LOLphins, the R-A-T-S ....RATS RATS RATS or the Jills because they are irrelevant.

Te Pats are truly Americas team (mentioned on almost every game broadcast around the league in games that don't involve the Pats,....constantly sold out in every road stadium before the season begins...etc). Seeing DA holding the flag with his red/white and blue Patriotic road uni made the jealous haters hate more. But all Patriot fans know the hate comes from respect and relevance.

Disagree on the Rats. Just because they are irrelevant and pathetic does NOT mean they are not hateable. Their karma begs to differ.

Danny is keeping the brothers down! ;)

You have to love Danny.....he loves it here, and it is great having him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents