PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Da Bears are going to smoke the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait. Are we excited?

Yup you guys really smoked us! :p Better hope Pats make it to the Superbowl. That will likely be your only chance for revenge in years to come.

Why is it that because I root for the Fins and have a differnt opinion than you, that I know nothing about football? You'd be quite suprised.

It has nothing to do with that fact that you root for the Fins, I am sure that mature intelligent people root for the fins.

You are an 18 year old child who displays a profound lack of real football knowledge every time you post at this site. Furthermore, when confronted with fact or reality, you have nothing to say. Like in the preseason when we carefully explained to you exactly what would happen this year. About Dante, about your place in the division, ect.

Or when you try to compare players at different positions yet you clearly don't understand what football responsibilities a two gap defense tackle has. If you did, then you would appreciate why comparing raw tackle numbers isn't much help.

You are right, I would be surprised, no, AMAZED, if you show us some football knowledge beyond that of a normal 18 year old fanboy sitting in the shelter of his dorm room with mommy paying the bills. I am still awaiting that moment.

Why is it that because I root for the Fins and have a differnt opinion than you, that I know nothing about football? You'd be quite suprised.
because you havent been right about anything thats why you know nothing .id be quite surprised if you knew how to wipe your a ss.

It has nothing to do with that fact that you root for the Fins, I am sure that mature intelligent people root for the fins.

You are an 18 year old child who displays a profound lack of real football knowledge every time you post at this site. Furthermore, when confronted with fact or reality, you have nothing to say. Like in the preseason when we carefully explained to you exactly what would happen this year. About Dante, about your place in the division, ect.

Or when you try to compare players at different positions yet you clearly don't understand what football responsibilities a two gap defense tackle has. If you did, then you would appreciate why comparing raw tackle numbers isn't much help.

You are right, I would be surprised, no, AMAZED, if you show us some football knowledge beyond that of a normal 18 year old fanboy sitting in the shelter of his dorm room with mommy paying the bills. I am still awaiting that moment.

Because I was wrong about where the Fins and the Pats would finish means I don't know anything? I really don't get that. Trust me, I know all about 3-4 defenses and what is done with the front 7 in various formations and all about the cover 2 and everything else. I think you guys call me dumb just because I mispicked the Pats and Fins.

At least I was man enough to come back and admit my wrong doing. Must other Dolphins' fans just run away and hide, but I came back and faced the facts. Seriosuly, what do you want to know? Because I could probably tell you anything you needed to know.

Patspride, just shut up. No one is listening to you. Talking to you is like talking to my dog. He can hear me, but he just has no idea what is going on. If you want to talk about knowledge you should read some of your posts.

I don't? So the Fins were going, what, 14-2 this year and the Pats were going to fade? Yeah, I don't know what Im talking about. Better get going, I hear your mother calling you to clear the table and get your jammies on.

Actully I had the Dolphins going 11-5 and the Pats going 10-6. Looks like I will be a game or two off on each of those picks.

And seriosuly, all you guys do is call me a little kid blah blah blah. Do you ever provide any information yourselfs? No, all you do is rip on me and talk about the Dolphins sucking.

Seriously, all I want to do is talk about football. I would love to discuss the AFC East, why Tom Brady has been inconsistant, and anything else about the Dolphins and Pats. You guys just simply won't let that happen.

Actully I had the Dolphins going 11-5 and the Pats going 10-6. Looks like I will be a game or two off on each of those picks.

And seriosuly, all you guys do is call me a little kid blah blah blah. Do you ever provide any information yourselfs? No, all you do is rip on me and talk about the Dolphins sucking.

Seriously, all I want to do is talk about football. I would love to discuss the AFC East, why Tom Brady has been inconsistant, and anything else about the Dolphins and Pats. You guys just simply won't let that happen.

Don't let it get to you, kid. It's called an "initiation". Everybody venturing into New England territory gets their taste. ;)

As for Brady's consistency, look at it this way: He's a 6th round pick who got put into a chance to carry a budding team under a great coach, and he has so far done an unbelievably excellent job -- in his second NFL season and at the age of 24 !!

He has repeated that ultimate NFL success twice more over three years, and now most people think if he doesn't do it every year, he's somehow "inconsistent". He has set the bar so high and so soon in his NFL career, the only thing acceptable now is total success. Not that I'm complaining. But it's lot tougher to stay on top than it looks. Ask Ben Rothlesberger and the Stillers. Or Kurt Warner, or the Ravens, Bucs, or .... you get the picture.

New England's been blessed by the relatively outstanding combination of the Krafts, Bill Belichick & Scott Pioli, Tom Brady, Richard Seymour and a team of hard-working guys who will do what it takes to win. Really, it's the cooperation of many very good parts that has created a sense of pride among most of those who frequent this board.

So ... anyone who comes here a-knockin' is going to get one in return !! All in good fun, of course !

:D

Last edited:
Because I was wrong about where the Fins and the Pats would finish means I don't know anything? I really don't get that. Trust me, I know all about 3-4 defenses and what is done with the front 7 in various formations and all about the cover 2 and everything else. I think you guys call me dumb just because I mispicked the Pats and Fins.

At least I was man enough to come back and admit my wrong doing. Must other Dolphins' fans just run away and hide, but I came back and faced the facts. Seriosuly, what do you want to know? Because I could probably tell you anything you needed to know.

Patspride, just shut up. No one is listening to you. Talking to you is like talking to my dog. He can hear me, but he just has no idea what is going on. If you want to talk about knowledge you should read some of your posts.
my posts are perfect for your third grade level .i wouldnt waste my time talking football with you .your clueless .keep talking to your dog maybe you will learn somthing .

my posts are perfect for your third grade level .i wouldnt waste my time talking football with you .your clueless .keep talking to your dog maybe you will learn somthing .

I've searched your posts man. You have no football intelect and your just here to tell fans of other teams to leave and post a bunch of those awesome smileys. I gave up on you a long time ago.

I've searched your posts man. You have no football intelect and your just here to tell fans of other teams to leave and post a bunch of those awesome smileys. I gave up on you a long time ago.
your right .i just couldnt wrap my mind around your thread [legit article why miami will win the east]everyone should read that one that was right on target .And its obvious cullpepper is much better than drew breese.i loved how you proclaimed that the dolphins momentum from last year would carry over to this year thats pure genious .wow You really know football my man i salute you .what was i thinking ?here are some of those smiley faces you love so much :D :D :singing: when are we arogant[your words] patriots fans going to eat the crow that you promised to feed us ?

Last edited:
I don't have to defend myself. I have all kinds of friends and I know how they all act and I'm sure a lot of parents would perfer my personality over all of theirs. You don't know a thing about me and I'll just leave it at that.

We DO know about you.

We know that you're a loudmouth who extolls the pathetic Phins without facts.
We know you're a wimp who cries poverty when first challenged.
We know you're a welcher who doesn't pay off a bet.

We don't want to know any more about you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand