PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd Noise at Gillette Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Well whoever was at the game on Saturday, congrats. Devin was on Quick Slants tonight and said it was one of the loudest he'd experienced. Said they had to lean in to hear Hightowers calls in the huddle.

I'm in AZ and will be cheering from here. So please just do what you did again on Sunday! Good job!

I was in section 134 and I also thought it was pretty loud. Few guys in our section with no shirts also so that was good for a laugh.
134 is my section too.

You could barely hear the crowd during the NBC telecast on Saturday Night especially in contrast to the game in Atlanta in which the fans were deafening the entire game. Even when the Texans were pinned on the 1 yard line it was like you could hear a pin drop. I was completely embarrassed by how bad the crowd seemed. When I streamed the replay on NFL game pass the crowd sounded louder. Not sure what it was about the telecast. Kudos to those who fans who get loud.

You could barely hear the crowd during the NBC telecast on Saturday Night especially in contrast to the game in Atlanta in which the fans were deafening the entire game. Even when the Texans were pinned on the 1 yard line it was like you could hear a pin drop. I was completely embarrassed by how bad the crowd seemed. When I streamed the replay on NFL game pass the crowd sounded louder. Not sure what it was about the telecast. Kudos to those who fans who get loud.

Perhaps it is all part of the nefarious plot by the NFL against the Patriots???.... Jim Nantz is complicit..

The Patriots have the worst home crowd in all of sports hands down. It will not be loud except maybe a couple of times at stupid **** like a fight or maybe someone will run on the field.

The Patriots have the worst home crowd in all of sports hands down. It will not be loud except maybe a couple of times at stupid **** like a fight or maybe someone will run on the field.

Anyone in 240!?

Yeah you can tell this guy has never been to a game or had a TV with working volume

Anyone in 240!?

Yeah you can tell this guy has never been to a game or had a TV with working volume

I have been to at many regular season games and at least 1 playoff game every year. I was at the Super Bowl in Phoenix, the sound was deafening when the Pats were in their offensive huddle. The Pats crowd even when it tries to be a little loud they do it at the wrong time when the ball is already in the air or on the ground. Whatever the point is they "sometimes" try but when they do it is way too late. If DM said that he was just talking because the defense was pissed at the crowd last week. They just can't say anything. they have tried to have Brady help but that just blew up in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back