PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to Kyle Van Noy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The fact that Belichick gave one of his best defensive players the 1st game off shows that he is not only one of the best coaches in the game but he is a man of compassion and gave Kyle the night off Sunday so that he could enjoy the birth of his child.

I know he probably doesn't read Patsfans but I wish to congratulate Kyle and his wife Marissa on the birth of their baby boy Trae Ledgend Van Noy!

Van Noy has been a great player for us and hopefully in about 22 years from now we have Trae on our team rushing the passer!

Patriots linebacker Kyle Van Noy, wife welcome first child | Boston.com

The fact that Belichick gave one of his best defensive players the 1st game off shows that he is not only one of the best coaches in the game but he is a man of compassion and gave Kyle the night off Sunday so that he could enjoy the birth of his child.

I know he probably doesn't read Patsfans but I wish to congratulate Kyle and his wife Marissa on the birth of their baby boy Trae Ledgend Van Noy!

Van Noy has been a great player for us and hopefully in about 22 years from now we have Trae on our team rushing the passer!

Patriots linebacker Kyle Van Noy, wife welcome first child | Boston.com
Signbabytrae!

Congrats to the Van Noys. Looking through their SM found this. Whoa, did Kyle hashtag milf his wife? This was in May before she became a mom. Lmao.
She's gorgeous.

SmartSelect_20190910-163157_Firefox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back