PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations on a Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

homergreg

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Way back before the board got oblitereated a month or so ago, I said that if the Colts and the Patriots met in the playoffs, that I would be here offering Congratulations or Condolances. Well, that chance is sadly not going to occur, but that doesn't have to keep me from expressing my thoughts.

You guys root for a great team. I came to this board after Harrison went down on top of all the other injuries to get a feel for what the fans of the Patriots thought when their team was facing some adversity and to read some local news on the situation. I knew then that with the strong coaching, and being in a division that had injuries abounding, that we hadn't heard the last of the champs. It was fun reading all the threads, seeing some true football fans predicting what would happen if the team played their cards right, and those predictions coming true for them. (Also the Colts conspiracy threads and troll hunts cracked me up! Sadly you all really did get a troll problem this week, probably just part of the playoffs. It's a better problem than the fans of most franchises have!)

It has been a pleasure watching the turnaround in the team you all root for, watching an amazing job by your coaching staff and players in taking a decimated once great defense and turning it back into a great defense in a few short weeks. Whoever your DB coach is, he doesn't get enough credit!

So I come here to offer congratulations, not condolances, for having such a great team to root for. There is no way that the dynasty is over, as long as the Patriots continue to be a true force to contend with come playoff time, I can see no other conclusion to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes