PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulation Tom Brady #187

Status
Not open for further replies.
187 on a mother-f'ing league!

nobody can deny how great Brady is

the all time GOAT

but i still cant believe peyton has 4 SB appearances and 2 rings with different coaches

Amazing production and longevity, simply the GOAT in every stat that really matters.

images

tom-brady-birthday-patriots-camp-goats-photos.jpg

Thank you Tom.

It’s amazing, he is going to end up over 200 wins and he very well may end up with 30 or more playoff wins. No one will ever touch his records.

the all time GOAT

but i still cant believe peyton has 4 SB appearances and 2 rings with different coaches
Come on:

1) won against the Grossman Bears, played like crap all postseason
2) threw the game-sealing pick 6 against New Orleans
3) lost 43-8 to Seattle
4) got dragged to a title

Let's not sully the GOAT thread by thinking Manning's SB resume is worthy of admiration.

It’s amazing, he is going to end up over 200 wins and he very well may end up with 30 or more playoff wins. No one will ever touch his records.
He now has more wins than the jests in the same time frame. TB the GOAT 212, the rodents 211

Brady now holds all of the major win records

Regular season 187

Postseason 25

Conference Championships 7

Super Bowls 5

Any discussion that remained is done. He’s the GOAT .

Ivan - I know you take a back seat to no one in admiration of TB12, but the discussion of GOAT ended after the 2014 SB. That's when he permanently passed Joe Cool.

the all time GOAT

The dude threw more ints than touchdowns, as a Bronco, in his last 2 Super Bowls. Color me unimpressed.

Ivan - I know you take a back seat to no one in admiration of TB12, but the discussion of GOAT ended after the 2014 SB. That's when he permanently passed Joe Cool.

Believe it or not there were still hangers on but now they are toast.

I posted a poll here about this about five years ago and if I’m not mistaken most didn’t think he could reach 187. And you’re right, I have immense admiration for Brady, nobody is perfect but it’s really hard to find things to knock Brady for. The Tony Robbins sh.t is about all I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes