PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts undermining the integrity of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Why is a guy on injured reserve practicing? Time to gather up some phones?

Nobody cared when Weddle was clearly illegally "stashed" on IR while healthy out of pure spite, so nothing will come of this.

The NFL is too focused on critical issues such as tenths of a pound per square inch of air pressure in a football to worry about something as inconsequential as the health, safety and overall well being of the young men who play.

Interesting how potential side effects of the drug they wanted him to take, amantadine, are (to quote WebMD) "mental/mood changes (such as depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts)."

We've certainly seen ex-NFLers with TBI suffering those symptoms. Is it possible that league doctors prescribe amantadine as their "go to drug" with regards to concussions, and the drug enhances those feelings in the men who have had concussions?

I don't think spite is a legit reason, maybe somebody can fact check that?

Seeing that episode when flipping channels as a little kid was definitely the first time I ever thought about what that word meant.

Hmmm...

I thought that players who are on injured reserve are not allowed, by NFL rules, to participate in any on-field activities at all.

I thought that they can use training facilities, medical facilities, weight rooms, etc. to work out and rehab, but that is it.

But then again, it's not the Patriots, so I guess that they get a free pass.

Hmmm...

I thought that players who are on injured reserve are not allowed, by NFL rules, to participate in any on-field activities at all.

I thought that they can use training facilities, medical facilities, weight rooms, etc. to work out and rehab, but that is it.

But then again, it's not the Patriots, so I guess that they get a free pass.
Maybe the Patriots can help the NFL do a sting on them?

#Integrity

I don't think working out for the staff so they can evaluate his condition really qualifies as practicing.

For that matter, after watching the Colts failed fake punt against the Pats, anyone would have a tough time making the claim that the Colts practice at all.
Post of the year.

giphy.gif

To protect the Integrity of the game NFL docked patriots 1st round pic in 2017.;)

The Indy Colts are the slimiest franchise in the NFL (and that takes a lot of slime). Starting with the way they creeped out of Baltimore in the dead of night. That POS GM Polian using his position on the rules committee to change rules to benefit his team. The scumy, drug-addled owner. And maybe the biggest assault on the "integrity" of the game, tanking an entire season to be in a able to draft Luck. With all that cheating and conniving, they still have only won a single SB.

The Indy Colts are the slimiest franchise in the NFL (and that takes a lot of slime). Starting with the way they creeped out of Baltimore in the dead of night. That POS GM Polian using his position on the rules committee to change rules to benefit his team. The scumy, drug-addled owner. And maybe the biggest assault on the "integrity" of the game, tanking an entire season to be in a able to draft Luck. With all that cheating and conniving, they still have only won a single SB.

Who'da thunk the Colts would give me a reason to spend the rest of my day smiling? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back