PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ironic that 'some' folks even consider posting in a thread entitled "Classy."

Same kind of dope that would post in a thread entitled "Original Ideas."
you shouldnt talk about your mother that way.show some class for christ sake :rolleyes:

i thought you said you were done with me .lmao i own you . I'm in your head 24/7 I'm embarrassed for you

Do you really believe that any thoughts of you enter my head at any other point of my day other than when I condescend to read your adolescent posts (or see an ad for BC)? If that's the case then the joke is on you bud.

Do you really believe that any thoughts of you enter my head at any other point of my day other than when I condescend to read your adolescent posts (or see an ad for BC)? If that's the case then the joke is on you bud.
lmao I'm all you think about you sick freak.the first thing you do when you log on here is check what ive posted lol .then you send me your tough guy pms .what a joke you are .your not fooling anybody .you even took the time to register under another name patriotsprides daddy lol.ya your not obsessed with me at all are you weirdo :rolleyes:

lmao I'm all you think about you sick freak.the first thing you do when you log on here is check what ive posted lol .then you send me your tough guy pms .what a joke you are .your not fooling anybody .you even took the time to register under another name patriotsprides daddy lol.ya your not obsessed with me at all are you weirdo :rolleyes:

"Tough guy Pms?" Patriots Pride I'm very offended. I merely sent you a message asking how you were doing.
Aside from that I pick and choose whether I want to acknowledge your exisitence or not. I'm in a generous mood today and figured I'd throw you a bone. So be thankful because I may decide you don't exist tomorrow and well, I know how much that bothers you.

On a side note: you could choose to drop the immature and senseless banter and join a conversation with some substance. It might make you feel better.

On a side note: you could choose to drop the immature and senseless banter and join a conversation with some substance. It might make you feel better.
if i thought you could handle it i would .but you've shown you cant.remember you started with me not the other way around .I'm in a good mood.if you beg for forgiveness and acknowledge me as your king and master ill stop making you look foolish and let you shine my shoes .:D lol

Last edited:
I agree, it is not a big deal. But it is possibly the funniest story to come out of the NFL in the past decade.

Mary McCarthy, asleep in the room, told police she was startled awake by a strange sound and saw a man squatting in her closet. The man, later identified as Davenport, had defecated in her laundry basket, police said.

"Where's the evidence? Where's the manure?" Davenport asked outside court. "

You can't make this stuff up

:rofl: If there ain't no sh** you must acquit.

if i thought you could handle it i would .but you've shown you cant.remember you started with me not the other way around .I'm in a good mood.if you beg for forgiveness and acknowledge me as your king and master ill stop making you look foolish and let you shine my shoes .:D lol

I want you to remember, you have your whole life ahead of you. You do not have to be the biggest prck you can be all right now.

Again, try offering something to a convo rather than bashing it.

I want you to remember, you have your whole life ahead of you. You do not have to be the biggest prck you can be all right now.

this from a clown who starts phoney screen names and acts like a ten year old :rolleyes: lmao whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh poor booboo .if you cant take it don't dish it out .didn't they teach you that in the cub scouts .lol i will forever piss on you lol. you probably like it lol.

this from a clown who starts phoney screen names and acts like a ten year old :rolleyes: lmao whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh poor booboo .if you cant take it don't dish it out .didn't they teach you that in the cub scouts .lol i will forever piss on you lol. you probably like it lol.

Okay, in all seriousness do you take meds of any sort for any condition? I'm only asking because I can't in good conscience keep this up if you have mental issues and I'm beginning to think you have mental issues. I can take it, but you look like a fool and it's old by now. I can have a laugh with you but your like the kid that won't stop. I'm sure I'm not the first one to tell you that -OR- you have that totally under control in your daily life, but come here to get it out.

One last jab just for you: I wasn't in the cub scouts but I assume they taught you that in the Brownies? ;)

Okay, in all seriousness i take meds for a mental condition? I'm only telling you this because I can't in good conscience keep this up .if you had mental issues like i do you would understand and I'm beginning to think there is no hope for me . I cant take it anymore I'm losing my mind.i drool on myself all the time. my diapers are full and my shirts are stained .i look like a fool and it's old by now. I cant have a laugh with you because I'm the joke . I'm sure I'm not the first one to tell you that you are great and you have your life totally under control . but I'm out of my mind .
there are medications that might be able to help you .dont give up the cub scouts need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes