PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Carter on the Patriots victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably the most aggravating thing of all. For example, take a look at Ian O'Connor. That little sh*t face doofus must have written 10 hatchet job articles on ESPN during DefameGate, declaring the Patriots the worst cheaters in the history of mankind. Yet, he writes two puff articles the first two weeks kissing the Patriots butts and acting like the incident never happened. So many fair weather d-bags out there.
this is how they are going to smooth their way out of being on the wrong side of the story.

So you'll never watch ESPN again?

I realize it wasn't directed to me but I have cut ESPN out almost entirely. They carry soccer that matters so I will watch it then but other that the Patriots have to be playing. They suck and they lie, I hope they disintegrate.

Patsfans.com
So true.
What more does one need? A little PFT for kicks maybe. Reiss? I get nothing new from him these days. He stopped his live chats....so I stopped paying attention

I'm still avoiding ESPN until they correct their deflategate report. BTW, where's a good alternative for NFL video highlights and discussions?

Read that as 'NFL video highlights of concussions'. Works either way, I guess.

What a fun, sexy time for him

Beware of "Trojan Horses".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results