PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cassel on "punk wars" with Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
All this playing grabass and clowning is really pissing me off. How the hell can they goof off like this when they're 4 and 1 and the offense is broken??? :mad:

Me too.
Only five games into the season
and already they've lost one!

(Or was the Broncos game a prank on Bill?)

Would anyone like to speculate what would have happened had Tom Brady done that kind of stuff to Drew Bledsoe?

taltos said:
Drew might have gone out and gotten sacked 5 times and then thrown 3 interceptions. Paul

So what you're saying is he wouldn't have been affected at all....;)

Last edited:
Tunescribe said:
Mike the Brit said:
Would anyone like to speculate what would have happened had Tom Brady done that kind of stuff to Drew Bledsoe?
I don't think they liked each other enough to go that far.

Just watched Brady on Patriots Today and he said that the best prank ever was when Drew Bledsoe (!) put purple dye into Brady's socks before he went out to practise, so that when he got back Brady's feet were purple.

Nice one.

Mike the Brit said:
Just watched Brady on Patriots Today and he said that the best prank ever was when Drew Bledsoe (!) put purple dye into Brady's socks before he went out to practise, so that when he got back Brady's feet were purple.

Nice one.

I'll bet that happened long before the Moe Lewis intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back