Calm the **** down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Le'Veon Bell and the Steelers put rest of AFC on notice

So they put up 30 points at home to Miami, and suddenly I'm supposed to start caring about the Steelers?

It's Miami! You know who else put up 30 points on Miami? We did, twice!

But we don't ****ing pound our chest and brag about it. Because we know it's a **** accomplishment. Oh wow, you scored 30 points against Miami. I'm sure Irsay would have had a banner made for the occasion, but it still doesn't mean it's a big deal.

You know who else scored 30 against Miami? The Tennessee Titans. The Baltimore Ravens. The Buffalo Bills. None of those teams even made the playoffs. ****, even the Cleveland Browns put up 24 before losing in OT.

And I'm supposed to be impressed that they lit up a bad team? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!

Beat KC in KC and we'll talk. Until then, quit picking on little kids and then flexing like you're the neighbourhood tough guy...

Nice rant, full of truths and hostility. I don't even wanna...."And?"

I agree with what you say, but please provide a warning when a link is to HSPN. A lot of us avoid giving them clicks at all costs. That's the first time I've given them a click in a long time.

I respect the Steelers, and any team with the three B's are dangerous. But screw all this 'put on notice' stuff. We are the best team in the AFC

Put another one on the bulletin board.

Pitt will get crushed in Foxboro should they be fortunate enough to survive KC. They would have virtually no chance in AFCCG unless something apocalyptic occurs.

Did did they really?

If Matt Moore doesn't cough up the football at the end of the half and the beginning of the half that is probably a much different game.

Guy was 29 of 36 for almost 300 yards against that defense. He completed 80 freaking percent of his passes

Also ignores the fact that Brady owns the steelers

Did did they really?

If Matt Moore doesn't cough up the football at the end of the half and the beginning of the half that is probably a much different game.

Guy was 29 of 36 for almost 300 yards against that defense. He completed 80 freaking percent of his passes

I still get the feeling that defense is a paper tiger. They haven't been legit since Tebow broke them. Not that they gave us trouble when they were legit anyways....

Pitts offense is lethal. Their defense is a few notches below that. Unless the Pats OL lays an egg I don't think the Steelers have the personnel on defense and especially the secondary that can cause problems for Brady and the offense.

I also don't think they are built to consistently win shootouts.

Anyway... Houston. :)

Did did they really?

This x1,000,000

Mike Tomlin after the Pats game: "The headsets were an issue again. They didn't work the whole game"

Reporter: " You do realize that you were wearing ear muffs don't you?"

I'm not sure how well KC matches up here. They're having a helluva time stopping the run and Bell is red hot. They could be ripe for an upset. I think the Pats match up much better with the Steelers than the Chiefs do. Either way, I'm hoping for the most violent game of the year in Arrowhead this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back