PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Building The Patriots Big Board: Edge and Off Ball LB's

Great work, as always. Thanks for putting together these posts! I know how much work goes into the process (I'm not even done with mine yet), and I appreciate having another perspective to reference. Terrific list. I'm right there with you with just about every evaluation (although I've warmed on Willis, after my overly-harsh reviews earlier in the year, and he's now my #1 target).

One suggestion: If you haven't watched Eric Wilson already, go look up some games and consider adding him as an off the ball LB who has serious coverage chops. He's a little lighter than we usually look for (6'1 230), but he has exceptional speed and agility, and displayed good instincts in the games I watched. He's become close to a must-draft guy for me.

Great work, as always. Thanks for putting together these posts! I know how much work goes into the process (I'm not even done with mine yet), and I appreciate having another perspective to reference. Terrific list. I'm right there with you with just about every evaluation (although I've warmed on Willis, after my overly-harsh reviews earlier in the year, and he's now my #1 target).

One suggestion: If you haven't watched Eric Wilson already, go look up some games and consider adding him as an off the ball LB who has serious coverage chops. He's a little lighter than we usually look for (6'1 230), but he has exceptional speed and agility, and displayed good instincts in the games I watched. He's become close to a must-draft guy for me.
Thanks,
I have not watched Wilson, but will definetely take your suggestion. Like you said, this is an exhuasting process. I love your work and enjoy that your setup. I like the videos. I would like to add more media to my work as well. Someday....

Thanks,
I have not watched Wilson, but will definetely take your suggestion. Like you said, this is an exhuasting process. I love your work and enjoy that your setup. I like the videos. I would like to add more media to my work as well. Someday....

Feel free to use the Streamable account I set for this board. It's free to make one, so the only real benefit to us all sharing an account is that we can quickly reference each other's videos and clips in the video history.

streamable.com
Username: PatsFansDraftVideos
Password: patsfans

It's as easy as copy/pasting the video URL, using the sliders to select a time frame (you can also use the arrow keys to advance frame by frame), and clicking done. Then share the link so we can see the snippet.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back