B's vs. CBJ's

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Charlie Coyle is really showing up in the playoffs. Nice effort in game one but Pasta needs to get going.

Charlie Coyle is really showing up in the playoffs. Nice effort in game one but Pasta needs to get going.
pasta has been awful. coyle and the 4th line have carried this team along with rask.

Wow lots of turnovers. Physical game and lots of hits. Need to be smart with our passes. Game 2 goes to overtime, yikes

Also. What is up with Pasta? Need Bergy to do something as well. Come on boys!

Also. What is up with Pasta? Need Bergy to do something as well. Come on boys!
they can't get out of their own way. you can make a list a mile long of turnovers stupid unnecessary penalties. like bergys in double ot. pasta is either hurt. or he's choking and the playoffs are just too much for him. he's been awful. and then jake dabrusk passing behind himself in traffic when he had an open path to the net. never seen such a stupid pass in my life. so frustrating.

I say Pasta is injured. That is the only explanation because he is too talented to fold in the playoffs. This Blue Jackets team either blocks or gets their stick on pucks more than any other team i have seen this year. Every shot seems to be blocked and every pass is tipped or directed. Great game 2 and Bergy had several chances to put it away in overtime but it just didn't happen. On to Columbus

I say Pasta is injured. That is the only explanation because he is too talented to fold in the playoffs. This Blue Jackets team either blocks or gets their stick on pucks more than any other team i have seen this year. Every shot seems to be blocked and every pass is tipped or directed. Great game 2 and Bergy had several chances to put it away in overtime but it just didn't happen. On to Columbus
pasta is what 21? he is very young. it wouldn't surprise me if he is tight. if he's hurt he should not be playing. kills me to say it because I love the guy. sometimes it takes time for players his age to get comfortable in the playoffs.

according to zolac and betrand. pasta was skating with the third line in practice today.

We outplay them the entire 1st period and they just walk in and score. Pitiful. Bergy again misses a wide open chance. Discouraging

I believe they have given up. We have no skill players doing anything. Dump and chase with no offense to speak of.

Talk crap and just like that they score. Lol

Talk crap and just like that they score. Lol
I believe they have given up. We have no skill players doing anything. Dump and chase with no offense to speak of.
it doesn't look good. I feel worse being down 2 to 1 against the cbj then I did being down 3 to 2 against the leafs. I never felt they were out of it against Toronto. they look like they aren't up for the fight in this series.

Rask played out of this world last night. This is a real deep Bruins team and will be tough to beat from here on out. Bring on the Whalers

Bobrovsky was incredible the entire series. If it weren't for him, this series would've been over in 5 games...although the Bruins do tend to make good Goaltenders look great.

Interesting to see what happens in Columbus this summer. Bobrovsky & Panera are not returning, and their FO will be hard-pressed to replace them.

P.S.: The league needs to develop some compensatory system during the draft so that what's about to happen to Columbus doesn't happen again without the losing teams being given something to help them rebuild.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back