PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 23-24 season

Boston Bruins (2A) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (3A)​

Boston leads series 1-0

Game 1: Bruins 5, Maple Leafs 1
Game 2: Maple Leafs at Bruins -- April 22, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Bruins at Maple Leafs -- April 24, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, SN, TVAS, CBC)
Game 4: Bruins at Maple Leafs -- April 27, 8 p.m. ET (TBS, truTV, MAX, SN, TVAS, CBC)
Game 5: Maple Leafs at Bruins -- April 30, TBD
Game 6: Bruins at Maple Leafs -- May 2, TBD
Game 7: Maple Leafs at Bruins -- May 4, TBD

Montgomery went with Ullmark. Hope it isn't a FAFO situation...

Montgomery found out

We can all see what’s coming amirite?

We can all see what’s coming amirite?

That Belichick will get blamed for chasing Bergeron off the roster or will it be Kraft taking the bullet for interfering with Montgomery's goalie choice?

That Belichick will get blamed for chasing Bergeron off the roster or will it be Kraft taking the bullet for interfering with Montgomery's goalie choice?
I was thinking more like they lose in 6 games because they went cold on offense and management fires the coach. Because that’s what the Bruins have done pretty much every year since Sinden came back, except for the one Cup in 50 years and a few times not even making the playoffs

I was thinking more like they lose in 6 games because they went cold on offense and management fires the coach. Because that’s what the Bruins have done pretty much every year since Sinden came back, except for the one Cup in 50 years and a few times not even making the playoffs

There was a stretch where that was somewhat true but Claude lasted 10 years and Cassidy 5. Some decent playoff runs mixed in there. Not all that coincidental that Bruins head coaches having longer tenures coincided with the advent of the NHL's salary cap. For most of my adult life I despised Jeremy Jacobs as a cheap, uncaring absentee landlord owner. But I'll give the devil his due in one regard, he's spent to the cap pretty much every year since its inception.

Given how the recurring theme in the B's down years has been a paucity of goal scoring it's a fair question to ask whether the core philosophy of always building their team from the goal out is the way to go.

You are arguing it is not easy to win 6 chips in 20+ years like the Pats did?

either merge the two damn threads or post in the correct one. *&^%

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back