SOURCE:USA TODAY

SOURCE:NESN

SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
World Champs!
Tom Brady and the Patriots won their sixth championship on Sunday night after a tough defensive battle over the Rams.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Bruins 2018 - 2019 Season

Discussion in 'Boston Bruins Fan Talk' started by captain stone, Jun 24, 2018.

1. meatface

meatface Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

beanpot part 1 tonight. I will be at the Bruins vs Avalanche game sunday

• Like Like x 1
  2. captain stone

captain stone Pro Bowl Player

Pasternak out for 2 weeks because of a broken thumb suffered Monday night at a team function; terrific.

Sweeney's hand has now officially become Forced.

3. captain stone

So far so good on the west coast trip. Rask was magnificent last night, and Halak pitched a shutout two nights earlier, though he wasn't tested as much as Rask was.

The trade deadline is still 8 days away. Ridiculous. Bettman should get off his ass and move the date up at least one week earlier.

4. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

bruins playing great hockey lately. what a game that was tonight. I just pray pasta is ready to go before the playoffs start. I hope Sweeney doesn't make any trades. he sucks at it.

5. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Bruins Acquire Charlie Coyle From Minnesota Wild I liked Donato. sorry to see him go. I think he just needed more time to develop. coyle is a local kid from Massachusetts. at least Sweeney isn't giving up 1st rd picks for less than a half year rental. like they did last year for nash. what a bust that trade was.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. captain stone

Donato, like Kessel, Seguin & Hamilton before him, was apparantly not All-In with the
    Jacobs Way. If Sweeney had a pair, he would've sh!t-canned one of his many draft busts - Senyshyn, Zboril, JFK, Lauzon, Frederick etc. - instead of one of the very few yutes who possess actual, you know, talent.

Not a fan of Coyle's declining production, but at least his fairly reasonable contract (3 yrs /$10M) has one more year to go after this one. He'll add some size & decent enough hands to the 2nd line with Krejci & DeBrusk, and should slot nicely into the 3rd line upon Pasternak's return at the end of the month (I hope).