PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browner punched Revis in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when people were upset the Pats cut Browner? True story!

Holy crap.

Not a fan of his penalties but kinda like Browner a little more now.

Iwonder when Howe learned of this. If it was when it happened, pretty decent (and responsible) of Howe to keep this under wraps during the season.

I already think highly of him and this is another star on his refrigerator.

Incredible how this never leaked.

The "hot take" from this article is..... "Pats Media In The Bag for Team"...or...."Pats Media Scared ****less to Report Disruptions"
Either way......Bravo BB.....keep the mediot trolls on a leash. Train 'em early and give 'em a whoopin every now and then.
I bet Howe is wondering now if he just screwed up letting secrets out. Ice him, Bill!

1 - Called the play on the last drive of the SB.
2 - Punched Revis in the face.

Strike 3 and we'll have to fund raise money to build him a statue. Sign the beast.

3. Asked Sherman "You mad bro!"

462644680.0.jpg

Remember when people were upset the Pats cut Browner? True story!

I'm even more upset after hearing this fantastic news. Me-vi$ seems to piss lots of teammates off. Former and current.

The "hot take" from this article is..... "Pats Media In The Bag for Team"...or...."Pats Media Scared ****less to Report Disruptions"
Either way......Bravo BB.....keep the mediot trolls on a leash. Train 'em early and give 'em a whoopin every now and then.
I bet Howe is wondering now if he just screwed up letting secrets out. Ice him, Bill!

Queue the next Shank fluff piece.

I'm even more upset after hearing this fantastic news. Me-vi$ seems to piss lots of teammates off. Former and current.
Mevi$ always gets paid and he got his Super Bowl. You can easily make the argument the joke is on everyone else.

I love that team. Love Browner, love Revis, love Butler, love HT, love DA. Gritty team that wanted to win - that wanted it more than every other team.

This punch, yet "we're here to win so let's move on" is just another example. BB loved this team. You could tell he felt it was special.

Incredible how this never leaked.
Loved Howes take that the secret was more of a story then the punch. I mean how many times do you think ESPN would have aired that episode! OTH, would ESPN air it now?

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft