PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browner gets his ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Last edited:
His physicality and toughness will be sorely missed.

Agreed...

FickleHeartfeltIndiancow.gif

And LOL to the complete and utter dumbass that was trying to argue that the above hit was helmet to helmet then mysteriously ducked out of the thread after the NFL made their ruling. I forget who you are. But you know who you are and you, sir, do not know jack ****.

Agreed...

And LOL to the complete and utter dumbass that was trying to argue that the above hit was helmet to helmet then mysteriously ducked out of the thread after the NFL made their ruling. I forget who you are. But you know who you are and you, sir, do not know jack ****.

"To err is human; to forgive, divine."

Alexander Pope

Nice move by Bob Kraft, the Kraft we though we knew for decades. Maybe he's still in there somewhere.

Me, I LOVED Browner. Loved the physicality he brought to the D. That pick by Butler would not have happened had Browner not done his job. Disagree with BB's decision here although I can see the reason for it. Just not a good enough reason.

Agreed...

Doubt it was me. I would still maintain that, under the current emphasis, that would be called helmet to helmet 9 out of 10 times.

Hit with your helmet high and the opponent's head snapped back violently? Yeah, I'd bet money that would be called.

Also a big Browner fan as I've given him credit multiple times for the butler interception.

Love his physical play.

Don't love the 13 accepted penalties.

Love his physical play.

Don't love the 13 accepted penalties.
Few of these seemed to be very costly. A lot seemed to be on 1st or 2nd down and of the 5 yard variety. No all of course, but a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes