PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brown being shopped by Parcells??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my thing. I think you're that person because you have no clue about what kind of person I am, you have no idea what my life entails and yet you think you have me pegged to that characterisitic. The world is bigger than patsfans.com.
We know A LOT about you Bickle your always telling us about yourself and your life even down to your imaginary girl friends and your imaginary sports writer job. I could go on but its just easier to say Your life is a fantasy.

Last edited:
We know A LOT about you Bickle your always telling us about yourself and your life even down to your imaginary girl friends and your imaginary sports writer job. I could go on but its just easier to say Your life is a fantasy.

And I might add Travis' imaginary traveling football team games. The guy does have a rich fantasy life. Anything to counteract the deep failure of having to live at home in Mommy's basement.

Notice how as I'd said previously Wide Receiver dissapears for a few days when ever he's challenged to back up his mindless Phin butt boy prattle?

I'm confident that after the draft he'll get carried away and make some ludicrous boistrous prediction regarding the 2009 Phins, get challenged on it, refuse to back up his words, vanish for a while, eventually return and...

....the big mystery is what his witty disguise will be?:rolleyes: Because it's so hard to guess who the real Aqua is when shows up after going missing for a while:rolleyes:;).

Here's my thing. I think you're that person because you have no clue about what kind of person I am, you have no idea what my life entails and yet you think you have me pegged to that characterisitic. The world is bigger than patsfans.com.

Travis - You are the imbecile who was boasting left and right to everyone. You are the sleeze who welched on a bet with ME. OH YES. I remember.. And no, it wasn't for money either.

I couldn't give two craps what your life entails. You've proven to everyone your some loser who lives up in Washington that roots for the Dolphins and felt the need to come in here and try and boast about how great you were and how great the Dolphins were gonna be. You are the one who came in and showed everyone how clueless you were about football and about Wes Welker. You are the one who made claimed that he wanted to be a journalist and then, when you got constructive feedback on your blog, you dismissed it as being biased because we were Pats fans. So why shouldn't we think you are a NOBODY who has nothing to offer? So far, that's all you've shown.

So because you say it's "imaginary? it is? Jealousy isn't a good color on you, brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back