PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos moving Jeudy

Who is we?

I am saying Jeudy has been mediocre and his team, which needs a good WR, doesn’t want him.
So now Sean Payton is a ****show?
The broncos are **** yeah, there are no different opinions about this

Jeudy is better than any of our wr and if it’s only costs a mid rd pick why not
The drafts have been not that good, a mid rd pick missing won’t hurt

Won’t make much a difference this year since the offensive line issues are going to linger. But next year yeah whether it be Mac or a rookie having some real talent at WR won’t hurt.

Last night Jeudy had 3 receptions for 14 yards

It was considerate of the Chiefs to put a 250 pound LB in coverage against him on that 13 yard catch. If 3 for 14 sounds embarrassing, imagine if he had only gotten 2 catches for 1 yard.

Building an offense around Mac is not a long term move.
This!!!!

The explanation for Bill's clear lack of urgency in retooling the offense might be as simple as...."What's the point".
We pound away at the keyboard typing: "Bill, give Mac better weapons so we can see what we got"
Bill likely knows what "we got" in Mac and he has decided it's just not worth building around a QB who is clearly not equipped to even marginally elevate an offense.

This coming offseason will be fascinating, regardless of Bill's status.
With so much cap space....aka Kraft bucks...... available, the real question is: Will Kraft open up the purse to support Mac or will he take a pass because he too has lost faith.
Bob dug deep two years ago with mixed results and despite his largesse, the team has since taken a major step backwards.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Bob does not strike me as someone who likes...
th

th
.......Bob opted for the......
th
at.................

th

Last night Jeudy had 3 receptions for 14 yards

If the donks wanted to move him, they should have done it in the off season, when people would have paid a higher price for the potential... After last night, they certainly didn't help their cause... Still, there are peeps out there who think "I can fix him..."

It looks like the Patriots are going to have a top 5 pick. Bill the GM would just prove his stupidity if he trades any of their own picks in any round, other than maybe 6 or 7 in next year's draft. Picking at the top of each round gives them a really good chance to get it right next year. They could get some excellent players at, say, #5, #37, and #69. They have all their own picks in at least round 1-5.

We should be sellers, not buyers at the deadline. Jeudy is at best a tiny bandaid

I agree, with the only caveat being if they somehow win the next three against LV, Buffalo, AND Miami (all which happen before the deadline), then you re-evaluate. But check my Predict the Score for this week to see how likely I think THAT scenario is. In all likelihood, this team should at least be holding on to its draft assets, either to use or to package for trade ups. Team needs multiple additions to long term talent, not a middling WR who still won't change how defenses play them.

I only think they’ll do in-season change if they think it’s just coaching. If they think it’s a problem with the players, changing the coach won’t accomplish much more than make the Bill-hating cranks momentarily happy.
I'll agree. But this is a world class organization. They know more than anyone what the issue is. BB of course as Rodney said hasn't forgotten how to coach. The GM/HC is a tough job for anyone. BB has been masterful. However he cannot overcome the the damage done from roster decisions and coaching decisions that ultimately have gotten us to where we are coupled with poor play. The CEO's gets credit when businesses do well and are help accountable when they don't. I'll always be thankful for everything BB has done.

Why do we want him? We have already enough busts on this team
I believe Jeudy is better than any receiver the Patriots have. In addition, he has chemistry with Mac Jones from their days at Alabama.

Reactions: Ian
That’s not criticism it’s childish crying.
The only guy that would make Mac actually look somewhat not total garbage would be his old pal Jaylen Waddle ...unfortunately Miami has zero interest in letting him go anytime soon so Jeudy on his way from a promising career to being a bust is the far lower option.

He's not much better than what the team has.
And Wilson have sucked in Denver so my feelings are a little mixed towards Jeudy...but definitely think he would be the best WR here.

I was all about trading for him up until a week or two ago. I have seen enough out of him the last few weeks with the constant Twitter fighting with various people and ex-players and now last night acting like a child while Steve Smith was doing his job. Jeudy doesn't have anywhere near the production you would hope from a first round pick but acts like a diva wide receiver. This team shouldn't be adding anyone anyways.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back