PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fan interloper

JakeGirl

Rookie
Reaction score
But I've been a Patfans.com member since Jake Plummer days! Just visiting to see how things are in Pats land....and Broncos fans love to follow the saga of #15 (I mean #5) as well. Hope Broncos vs Pats is a good one this year! ;-)

But I've been a Patfans.com member since Jake Plummer days! Just visiting to see how things are in Pats land....and Broncos fans love to follow the saga of #15 (I mean #5) as well. Hope Broncos vs Pats is a good one this year! ;-)

=========================================

Manning Vs the Pats is always a much see for me. Do you think Tebow can play tight end?

Tebow will not play TE for the Pats...I think Josh wants to develop him like he wanted to do with the Broncos back in 2010- as a legitimate NFL QB. But Josh got axed, and luckily for us Broncos fans they let Tebow run the show in 2011 - and we got back to the playoffs. I think he will just be learning this year, which will be good for him. Glad he's back with some old UF teammates too- B SPIKES and A HERNANDEZ! Glad he's in a good place- Pats are a class act unlike the idiot Jets. That was awful to watch. #buttfumble- I say no more.

Tebow will not play TE for the Pats...I think Josh wants to develop him like he wanted to do with the Broncos back in 2010- as a legitimate NFL QB. But Josh got axed, and luckily for us Broncos fans they let Tebow run the show in 2011 - and we got back to the playoffs. I think he will just be learning this year, which will be good for him. Glad he's back with some old UF teammates too- B SPIKES and A HERNANDEZ! Glad he's in a good place- Pats are a class act unlike the idiot Jets. That was awful to watch. #buttfumble- I say no more.

Broncos fan here too. 2011 was definately a wild ride. Definately interresting though I don't share the view that it was Tebow that got us there. Elway and Fox didn't think so either. Struck me more like the time Orton started and they went 6-0 before going 2-8 and missing the playoffs. The team sort of played themselves into believing. Both were flukes I think but we did see the playoffs the second time around. Fortunately the rest of the division had an allergic reaction to the division crown unlike the other 8-8 seasons in the past.

Can't wait for the matchup between the Broncos and Pats during the season. Seem to get each other on the schedule every year.

...and I disagree that Tebow can't be a TE. Seen basketball players with limited experience get drafted as a TE before. Tebow is athletic enough and a skilled enough runner to pull it off. Plus, I've seen him block a few times too on double handoffs. He can do the job. Maybe not as well as Gronk and Hernandez, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back