PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bronco Fan but not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell something but I can't see it. Maybe it's becasue the last two posters are on my ignore list.
Edit: must be the two posters before the last one and the one after this.

Things happen fast on this board.

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
Couldn't agree more!

SalCal (isn't that a FIGURE SKATING move?), you are a wuss and an embarassment to Bronco fans everywhere.

Now go back to the ice rink and do your Scott Hamilton impersonations. (and maybe you'll find some nice Patriot fans for some tea and scones before the game!)

Finally, somebody who knows what he is talking about. Hey Buster T...since I am a Steelers troll and you are a Broncos troll how about we agree to insult each other next week after both of our teams win this weekend. I say we should have it out right here on this Board.

buster is a moron, makes everyone look bad

PATSNUTme said:
I smell something but I can't see it. Maybe it's becasue the last two posters are on my ignore list.
Edit: must be the two posters before the last one and the one after this.

Things happen fast on this board.

Good to know I'm not on your ignore list...lol.

On behalf of all Bronco fans, I just want to apologize for this thread started by Dorothy Hamill here. This "person" (male? female? who knows!) is NOT indicative of the true Denver Bronco football fan.

salcalbroncofan said:
Wow Buster you are intellignet. You are everything that is wrong with being a fan. Must be your goal to get on everyones nerves. Too bad I cosider the source and your type doesnt affect me.

will be nice when Buster is no where to be seen 10 hours!

Thanks for talking football that is what this board is about. good luck to both teams for an injury free hard fought football game.
GO PATS!

Patsox. Now, ain't that clever?

Your "Pats" are about to suffer the same fate as your "Sox". Namely, getting their BUTTS KICKED in the playoffs by a SUPERIOR opponent!

well

BusterTBronco said:
On behalf of all Bronco fans, I just want to apologize for this thread started by Dorothy Hamill here. This "person" (male? female? who knows!) is NOT indicative of the true Denver Bronco football fan.

Actually if you had read this whole thread you would realize that the point everyone was making is that you DON'T speak for anyone but yourself! and you do that poorly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News