British Insight: Q&A With Mike Carlson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
British Insight: Q&A With Mike Carlson!
By: Damien Jarrett

Mike Carlson is a very respected NFL Pundit here in the UK. Originally from America, Mike played Tight End for Wesleyan University, in Connecticut, from 1968-1972. He moved out to the UK in 1977 and has since assumed many roles, mainly working on Major League Baseball, before freelancing and teaming up with Channel 5 in 1998, presenting Monday Night Football for the UK. He currently works for Channel 4, presenting Sunday Night Football, after Channel 5 dropped their coverage of the sports when ESPN took over broadcasting right for MNF in the UK.

Most importantly, Mike is a Patriots fan. Mike has been good enough to offer all the fans on patsfans.com his very own insight into the sport over here and the Patriots, based on questions I have asked him. Here is what he has to say!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good interview. For those that may have overlooked it, I recommend checking it out.

Mike Carlson is my hero. Always worth listening to -- and funny! But British? Not exactly.

Last edited:
Carlson, played TE in college with BB and tells stories about him occasionally during broadcasts (showed a couple of pictures of the college roster too) :D Great pundit and funny too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back