PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Damn Habs!!!

Great to get the win. One thing that stands out; the Bruins are that much better when they play physical, bruising hockey. Also, FFS Bart. Cut it with the stupid penalties.

Amazing how getting the early lead allowed the Bs to play their style. First game the Habs weren't able to clog the lanes in front of their net.
Krug...what a pass. Third line carrying the vets. Funnnn

how sweet was that game? i coudnt get on the site. anyone else have a problem to?

Last edited:
98de5d40-d8a5-11e3-91e3-71bf5f5858e9_852383771fddasf.gif

That is a **** way to go down 0-1.

so the Bs want a game 7 it looks like....they have no interest in this game

The Bruins are serving up some diabolical PP's to this point. Static movement, few shots. C'mon lads.

looks like my tix for game 7 will be good after all...unless something changes

Well, this has been pitiful. No energy, no physicality, no want to chase the loose puck. You may be right @Brady_to_Moss. It looks like Boston wants to get back to Boston for game 7.

at the least they could have shown up.....nothing...

They are 5-0 this season when i attend games..we are ok guys...i hope

Can't wait to crush them in the worst way possible, a game 7 overtime heart breaker OR a sound thrashing. Hope looch and thornton get a few good scraps in too to send them packing.

The Habs are playing boring hockey, we are the better team and play hockey the right way. I hope we smash them on Wed

Sloppy hockey last night. First two goals were an embarrassment.

Getting pushed around by the Canadiens? Huh?

The Canadiens played with more energy all game. Did the whole Bruins team even make the trip?

Sloppy hockey last night. First two goals were an embarrassment.

Getting pushed around by the Canadiens? Huh?

The Canadiens played with more energy all game. Did the whole Bruins team even make the trip?

It's a game of bounces, the first goal was just an unlucky bad mistake. If Lucic scores that open net or Iggy jams the puck that bounces off Price's back and lands on the goal line it's a different game. We need an early lead on Wednesday and force the Habs to play offensively.

team scoring first has won the last 17 of 19 game 7s and every team that has scored first this series has won...whoever scores first is in very good shape to say the very least

Not placing blame ... the entire team needs to step it up but Chara is starting to look old out there unfortunately.

As a non-bruins fan I am trying to decide what would be a more fun series, NYR vs Bruins or Habs. Still don't know.

whoever wins game 7 will be in the finals. i would be shocked if the rangers beat the bruins or the habs.

Not placing blame ... the entire team needs to step it up but Chara is starting to look old out there unfortunately.

Yes Chara is 37, but the d-corps is very young and his missing his partner and our #2 defenseman in Dennis Seidenberg. We're asking him to be more of a steady defense force, taking less risk because we're surrounded by mobile defenseman (Krug, Bartowksi, Dougie Hamilton (still raw defensively)). I expect a big game from him tonight

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back