PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch is made of glass (hamstring injury)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Last edited:
If it was a serious hammy injury, he would have been out not limited!

They are painful to walk on, nevermind run!

I'm not going to jump to conclusions- yet.

CUUuutTTMAAAAHHHWRRRREEEESSSSTTTZZANNNNDDBLACKKKMYYYYYEYEEZZZ

Hey OP, in case you are wondering that s a bad thing... There is no place for entitlement with these news, it's just plain bad..... I hope he heals up mighty quick

CUUuutTTMAAAAHHHWRRRREEEESSSSTTTZZANNNNDDBLACKKKMYYYYYEYEEZZZ

Hawthorne Heights sucks a fat one.

Anyway, it was bound to happen. Guy is still talented, but is injury prone. I just hope he's able to play. It's bad enough that Tate hasn't shown up this year offensively. We don't need to compound that with Branch going out.

He was huge in the win over the ravens so, that alone was worth the 4th round pick. Anything else is a bonus :rocker:

He was huge in the win over the ravens so, that alone was worth the 4th round pick. Anything else is a bonus :rocker:

I've defended the fourth round pick from a standpoint that I don't like it, but I think that we should be able to get it back which is okay with me. However, one regular season win in which he caught a couple of balls at the end is not worth a fourth rounder alone. If he does it in a late season game with the division on the line or in the playoffs, then you have a point.

Gee it was not like he was injured blocking someone or struggling for YAC (like Edelman)!

In fact he lay on the turf in the fetal position when about to be hit by Raven DB/LBs. Which is fine (I would do the same if Ray Ray was thundering toward me) but the media douches like Felger did not say a word about it which is also fine except that Felger used to excoriate Moss for not being a good blocker or avoiding hits. Look Felger you a** your buddy Branch is the king of avoiding hits. Which is actually a good thing but your criticism of Moss on this score was (as usual) way off base.

Oh-uh I am starting another Felger rant...bear with me here...
Just today Felger started complaining about how Moss did not show up in big games. Misguided as usual you douch; the reason his stats were low is that in the big games he was covered by some of the best CBs in the game and drew more double coverage. Let's see how freaking Tate does against the Jets...

The Patriots have no deep game anymore and the can barely move the ball but Felger thinks it is great.

Just great.This offense has struggled to move the ball.

At the time Branch was traded away, it didn't bother me that much because he seemed to be so injury prone. Those that say we would have won the SB in 2006 if we had kept him, need to be reminded that there is a 50% chance he would not have been in the game because of an injury.

I've defended the fourth round pick from a standpoint that I don't like it, but I think that we should be able to get it back which is okay with me. However, one regular season win in which he caught a couple of balls at the end is not worth a fourth rounder alone. If he does it in a late season game with the division on the line or in the playoffs, then you have a point.
It was a fun win almost shutting up terrell suggs, man wonder what he would say if pats can beat them again if they meet in the playoffs. Hopefully he's okay and if he's not 100% maybe they should rest him a bit if they pull a nice lead vs the vikings and next week vs the browns. Need everyone ready to go @ pittsburgh and vs the colts. I really think pats are fine without the pick. They have so many picks next year how are all the players going to even make the team. I'll take a veteran reciever over another Rich Ohrnberger or Kareem Brown anyday.

Cripes. The #1 thing we all felt was Branch's weak link. Hammy's tend to linger.:(

At the time Branch was traded away, it didn't bother me that much because he seemed to be so injury prone. Those that say we would have won the SB in 2006 if we had kept him, need to be reminded that there is a 50% chance he would not have been in the game because of an injury.

And how did you calculate that?

And how did you calculate that?

Well, it's not that hard, you just have to look at all the playoff games he's missed because of injury over his career. Oh, wait...

Last edited:
Bring in Antonio Bryant.:rolleyes:

Are you kidding me? Can we ever get a break? I was syked when Moss walked and Branch came back. I should have seen it coming:(

Well, it's not that hard, you just have to look at all the playoff games he's missed because of injury over his career. Oh, wait...

That probably sailed over half of their heads. What a gutless bunch of turtles Ian has saddled us with lately... Not to mention half of them live to root against this team as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back