PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Dad Talks in Worcester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about it, but didn't go myself.

It has to be tough for Brady to take. You go so long and far in making your parents super proud and then something like this happens so publically. Not a horrible thing, but still something you would rather not see your kids go through. His Dad seems like a pretty amazing man and seems very eloquent in his words, but I am sure that Brady is reeling inside in making his Dad publically have to say that he is NOT PROUD!

You can tell he really captured his audience- must be a dynamic speaker.

I never felt sorry for Brady before today. That must be tough to hear.Course he was also talking about his sisters.

I think Tom Brady is a lucky guy to have the dad that he does.

The line about not being proud to have grandkids born out of wedlock must have been tough to say in public. The fact that Mr. Brady can admit that and still love them is cool.Must hurt to hear your dad say that thou.

Well he certainly bears some responsibility for that as demonstrated by 3/4 kids having children out of wedlock. Perhaps if he had disowned the first one, the other two would have been more careful. Seems like he's a good speaker and well grounded person from the article and that the conference would have been interesting to attend. Surprising to read his claim that he was a "macho man". I've always thought Brady Jr. got his dorkiness (and gaylike mannerisms) from Brady Sr.

Well he certainly bears some responsibility for that as demonstrated by 3/4 kids having children out of wedlock. Perhaps if he had disowned the first one, the other two would have been more careful. Seems like he's a good speaker and well grounded person from the article and that the conference would have been interesting to attend. Surprising to read his claim that he was a "macho man". I've always thought Brady Jr. got his dorkiness (and gaylike mannerisms) from Brady Sr.
Funny, smart ass. I know you are kidding about disowning the first kid who had a baby out of wedlock. I just think saying something like that in public has got to hurt. I am sure he is and was a great dad. Tom seems very close to both his parents. On the 60 min.interview Brady was asked if he could be anywhere where would he be. He said in Scotland playing golf with his parents.

It all starts from the top, and Tom Brady is who is because of his family upbringing..

On the 60 min.interview Brady was asked if he could be anywhere where would he be. He said in Scotland playing golf with his parents.

This was before he met Gisele! :D

Funny, smart ass. I know you are kidding about disowning the first kid who had a baby out of wedlock. I just think saying something like that in public has got to hurt. I am sure he is and was a great dad. Tom seems very close to both his parents. On the 60 min.interview Brady was asked if he could be anywhere where would he be. He said in Scotland playing golf with his parents.

I think one also has to consider the audience he was speaking to as well...

The line about not being proud to have grandkids born out of wedlock must have been tough to say in public. The fact that Mr. Brady can admit that and still love them is cool.Must hurt to hear your dad say that thou.

My sentiments precisely. What a great Dad.
Mr. B is a class act and much of it is reflected in his children's behaviour. There's always room for improvement.

Good for Dad...

As readers of another message board know, I hate much of the religious speechifying that goes on today.

But if everybody who did it were as reasonable and nuanced as Brady Sr. seems to be, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Quite uplifting.

If that is Tom, Sr.
... it certainly is easier to understand the merits of Tom Jr.

If the worst thing that ever happens to this guy is that his son has a kid out of wedlock, he should thank God.

He's just lucky Brady didn't attend the Catholic churches around here as a child.

I'd be psyched as the dad. Look at the two women he gets to hang out with when he wants to see his grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents