PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Retirement Party Video

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
We saw some pics from the beach with Gronk, Edelman, and the Dola. Here is video from the event. Edelman can still catch a ball but he doesn't look like much of a golfer.

I thought they were celebrating 3-28

They all look like they can still play. Sign the beasts!

Waiting for someone to be mad he didn't do it up here on a rainy 45 degree day in late March.

A very homogeneous gathering.

Just an observation that I find interesting is that Brady seems to be more friendly with the guys he played with at the end of his career. You see Edelman, Amendola, and Gronk, but I didn't see Branch, Troy, Welker, Moss, or any other receiver or teammate prior to those guys. Not really reading too much into it, but it just seems interesting.

Just an observation that I find interesting is that Brady seems to be more friendly with the guys he played with at the end of his career. You see Edelman, Amendola, and Gronk, but I didn't see Branch, Troy, Welker, Moss, or any other receiver or teammate prior to those guys. Not really reading too much into it, but it just seems interesting.
TB is going through a mid life crisis so he hangs out with dudes younger than him lol

I didn't see any Bucs either, although maybe I just didn't recognize them since I don't follow that team.

AB couldn't make it.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back