PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady puts Brookline home on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fg0rHRO.gif

Combine their leaving the Kraft neighborhood with word that they are shopping for homes in the NJ area outside NYC and Viola! Brady a JETE in 2020 is on the table. Or if instead he's a JINT, either way I need good instructions on seppuku.

Combine their leaving the Kraft neighborhood with word that they are shopping for homes in the NJ area outside NYC and Viola! Brady a JETE in 2020 is on the table. If instead he's a JINT, I need good instructions on seppuku.
I can't see any good angle to him selling that place, as family oriented as he is. This might be his last season with New England.

I can't see any good angle to him selling that place, as family oriented as he is. This might be his last season with New England.

I was being my typical wise ass self about NY teams, but yeah I get no good vibes with them selling this estate.
They really are looking outside NYC in the pricier burbs.

I was being my typical wise ass self about NY teams, but yeah I get no good vibes with them selling this estate. They really are looking outside NYC in the pricier burbs.
Yeah, no way he plays with New York Giants or New Jersey Jete. If they move to the New York area it's for Gisele. But apparently he still has his place in the Back Bay ...

There are many other reasons that could prompt a move. A new job for Giselle perhaps, school for kids, maybe his other baby Mama has needs, or anything no football related. Brady so close to the end would facilitate a short term family arangement where maybe the family lives in CT and he near Gillette for a season or 2+.

He's 42 so this sort of thing was inevitable. One has to be a little concerned this is his last but I refuse to believe he'd play elsewhere.

Brady also recently signed with the William Morris Endeavor talent agency in NYC, an agency that represents many athletes who moved into broadcasting

There are many other reasons that could prompt a move. A new job for Giselle perhaps, school for kids, maybe his other baby Mama has needs, or anything no football related. Brady so close to the end would facilitate a short term family arangement where maybe the family lives in CT and he near Gillette for a season or 2+.

He's 42 so this sort of thing was inevitable. One has to be a little concerned this is his last but I refuse to believe he'd play elsewhere.
I'm just connecting the dots: he's VERY family oriented with young kids; he doesn't like the new contract terms; he's 42. Why wouldn't he wait 'til he finally is officially done playing here to sell the place?

There are many other reasons that could prompt a move.
The Bundchens are savy real estate investors and the McMansion market has collapsed in southern Connecticut and NJ.....and this Brookline listing news could simply be “sell now before similar real estate woes hit the high end market in Boston”.

I'm just connecting the dots: he's VERY family oriented with young kids; he doesn't like the new contract terms; he's 42. Why wouldn't he wait 'til he finally is officially done playing here to sell the place?

Plus he’ll be closer to his son John...I'm in agreement with you about this doesn’t look great. He’s a free agent next year so maybe he’ll just call it quits

Selling a home... especially a home like THAT... can take time. This doesn't surprise me, or make me at all nervous.

giphy.gif

...okay... maybe a teensy bit nervous...

He's retiring after this season.

We tank for Trevor, everybody wins.

Home is off the market and he signed an extension

Hes here if he wants to play and if he doesnt then nothing we can do.

Combine their leaving the Kraft neighborhood with word that they are shopping for homes in the NJ area outside NYC and Viola! Brady a JETE in 2020 is on the table. Or if instead he's a JINT, either way I need good instructions on seppuku.
Just make certain your knife is razor sharp. Dull blade can make for a messy outcome.

but also...

While this is a bit disconcerting, who knows what's really happening there. Maybe they were told it will take at least a year to sell, and they'd better put it on the market sooner rather than later; maybe they've built in a sale-leaseback into their listing agreement (i.e. we'll sell you the property, but we have the option to lease it on a yearly basis, for the next 2 or 3 years); maybe they are setting things up for the future for the kids so they will be in the same school system for most of their years, and Giselle is planning to live in NY with the kids from now on, no matter what happens with Tom (it's not like it wouldn't be pretty easy for them to commute to games if they wanted to do so during the season). Maybe it was a bluff by Brady (since it's already been removed from the MLS listing service) and now that the Pats signed his deal they are "off the market."

At this point, I feel like we can't worry about it. We've had such a great ride and we are guaranteed at least one more year, just like Brady. Go Patriots!!

Relax everyone. He's probably just getting a divorce after a soul-crushing extra-marital affair, both physical and emotional.

I agree with the "maybe he just wants to live in a different house" tweet. He could afford an entire town out here in Western Mass if he wanted. Just private jet to/from practice, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back